- Varian 2100 DMX Medical Linac
- Eclipse Treatment Planning System
- CT Scan for Treatment Planning
- PET CT / MRI based Radiation Planning
- Immobilization Devices
Techniques Routinely Performed
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy (3D CRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy(VMAT- RapidArc)
- Electron Therapy
- Is using ionizing radiation, as a part of cancer treatment, to kill malignant cells.
- Is normally delivered by a linear accelerator.
- Can be delivered anywhere in the body where radiation treatment is indicated.
Radiotherapy has 2 goals:
- To control/eradicate the growth of the tumor.
- To do so while minimizing exposure to the surrounding normal, healthy tissue.
- Advances in radiotherapy have been made recently thanks to improvements in imaging modalities, powerful computers & software and delivery systems.
Conditions We Treat
- Breast Cancers
- Brain Tumors
- Bone Cancers
- Oral Cavity Cancers
- Throat Cancers
- Lung Cancers
- Food Pipe & Stomach Cancers
- Rectal Cancers
- Prostate Cancers
- Uterus Cancers
- Pediatric Cancers
- Any other solid Cancers