Gastric Cancer Treatment
VS Hospitals indulges in offering the best gastric cancer treatment in Chennai using the sophisticated equipment’s and revolutionary therapies to diagnose the gastric cancer at an early stage to give a standard treatment.
- Stomach along with (oesophagus) is just a part of the upper section of the digestive tract by which the digestion of food and movement of nutrients is distributed to the other digestive organs the smalland large intestines respectively.
- The stomach (gastric cancer) is characterized when cancerous (malignant) start to grow out of control within the lining of the stomach forming a tumour.
- It is considered to be the fifth most common cancerin the world.
- Mostly men are diagnosedwith stomach cancer compared to that of the women.
- Gastric Cancer is very difficult to diagnose because it doesn’t show any symptoms in the earlier stage.
- Gastric Cancer affects older adults aged 50 years and above
Nearly 7.6% patients are infected with this cancer due to the family history
33.5% of patients are infected due to the combined consumption of alcohol and smoking
18 - 91
It varies between men and women aged between 28 – 91 years
Signs and symptoms
- Discomfort or pain in the abdomen
- Excessive Fatigue
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood in the stool
- Vomiting blood
- Bowel obstruction
- A mass in the abdomen
- Severe indigestion and persistent heartburn
- Severe stomach ache
- Feeling full after eating a small portion of food (early satiety)
- Loss of appetite
- Genetic syndromes
- Certain medical conditions
- Improper Diet
- Environmental causes
- Drinking alcohol
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C to support your immune system
- Substances found in garlic, whole-grain cereals, green tea, carotenoids, lowers the risk of stomach cancer.
- Avoid intake of eating more salty foods
- Supplements like beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium lowers the number of deaths of people diagnosed with stomach cancer.
- Quit smoking
- Treating the Helicobacter pylori infection
- Maintaining a healthy physique
- Eating a balanced and low-fat diet
- Regular exercising
Focused On Providing The Best Gastric Cancer Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Computed tomography (CT or CAT) scan
- Endoscopy/endoscopic ultrasound
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Tumour pathology
- Molecular testing of the tumour
- PET-CT or Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Rapid access to treatment
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.
We provide Our best Gastric Cancer Treatment in Chennai
According to a recent medical survey, the gastric cancer can be treated when you make certain lifestyle changes to experience huge differences. The best way to fight the gastric cancer is to do consult a doctor if you get any gastric problems. They will help you with a prescription to get the best gastric cancer treatment in Chennai. It is a curable disease where early detection, proper and healthy diet is required to get the gastric cancer treated. You can also discover a wide spectrum of services that help the patients to get the best gastric cancer treatment in Chennai.