- Uro sciences or urology is a science which deals with the treatment of conditions that involves the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
- A person who is a specialist in urology are the urologists where they trained to diagnose, detect and treat the disorders and diseases related to the reproductive organs.
- The disorders can be in the kidneys, ureters, adrenal glands, bladder and urethra.
- For males, a urologist may treat disorders or conditions in the testes, epididymis, , seminal vesicles, vas deferens, prostate and penis.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Unintentional weight loss
- Fatigue or weakness
- Foamy or cloudy urine
- Frequent and painful urination
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Upper back and side (flank) pain
- Discomfort in Lower abdomen
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Persistent itching
- Blood in the urine
- Older age
- Blood clots
- Poor nutrition
- High blood cholesterol
- Family history
- Sexual activity
- Abnormal kidney structure
- Heart and cardiovascular Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract abnormalities
- Using alcohol or drugs
- Blockages in the urinary tract
- Catheter use
- A suppressed immune system
- A recent urinary procedure
- Certain infections like hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV and malaria.
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid foods that are rich in salt, sugar, artificial sweeteners
- Choose lower potassium foods and avoid citrous fruits like apples, cabbage, carrots, green beans, grapes and strawberries, etc.
- Drink more water and keep your bowel clean and have sugar-free hard candies, ice chips, or frozen grapes.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine, alcohol, etc
- Drink cranberry juice which is good for the urinary tract
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Don’t smoke
- Empty your bladder soon after intercourse
- Avoid potentially irritating feminine products
- Change your birth control method
- Follow instructions on over-the-counter medications
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- Physical examination
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Kidney biopsy
- Voiding cystourethrogram
- Renal nuclear scan
- Imaging tests
- Targeted therapies
- Clinical Trials
- Full-fledged operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Specialized quality care by experienced surgeons
- Comprehensive surgical intensive care units to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- A Well-equipped day care unit for short duration surgical procedures.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team accessible for opinion and management.
- 24 Hours Emergency Service and CT Scan Services
- A highly qualified medical team with trained nurses for rapid treatment.