Surgical Gastroenterology Overview
- Surgical Gastroenterology is a broad surgery of both the upper gastrointestinal tract and
- lower GI tract initiated from the oesophagus, small bowel, stomach, colon, rectum, pancreas and the liver.
- This specialty has become a necessity with a rapid progress in both diagnostic and interventional Gastroenterology that specially requires trained surgeons in operating the gastro-intestinal tract.
- This technology has been refined and treatment of benign and other cancerous diseases of the digestive tract has evolved alongside with a super speciality.
- Rapid advancements in “Minimal access surgery” or “Key hole surgery” and organ transplantation are very closely associated with abdominal surgery which further widens the horizons of surgical Gastroenterology.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Irregular transit
- Severe abdominal pain or discomfort
- Flatulence and intestinal gas
- Rectal bleeding
- Unusual weight loss
- Change in bowel habits
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or Acid Reflux
- Too much of alcohol consumption
- Older Age
- High animal fat diet
- High amount of salt intake
- Chronic pancreatitis
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid high-fibre foods like sprouts, broccoli, beans, onion, cabbage, apple, pear, prune, whole wheat, etc as they can cause gastric problems.
- Eliminate or reduce sugar substitutes
- Avoid eating fatty foods like animal fats or fried items
- Avoid carbonated beverages.
- Drink water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day to prevent constipation.
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Quit smoking
- Reduce the intake of salty and smoked foods
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Endoscopy Pseudocyst Drainage
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Whipple Procedure
- Imaging tests
- Upper endoscopy
- Ambulatory acid (pH) probe test
- Oesophageal manometry
- X-ray of upper digestive system
- Detecting and treating motility disorders of oesophagus, intestine and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for on and off PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an early stage
- Detecting and performing non-surgical treatment of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Laparoscopic and Open
- Manometric System – High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Therapeutic Variceal Banding, Sclerotherapy.
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)