Abdominal Gastroenterology Overview
- Abdomen is located beneath the rib cage and above the pelvis of a human body. Abdominal Gastroenterology refers to the pain caused in the abdominal organs like the spleen, the gallbladder, the pancreas, the liver, the stomach, the large intestine and the small intestine.
- The most common causes include the muscle strain or direct trauma which may lead to the blockage of the bile ducts by the way of gallstones or of the colorectal area by way of impacted stool.
- The specialists who primarily diagnose with the gastroenterology in both men and women is a gastroenterologist. They highly help the patients to recover from disorders caused in the abdomen.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Blood in the stool/urine
- Difficulty in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Gastroesophageal reflex disease
- Pain in the chest
- Difficulty in chewing and swallowing
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bloating
- Disrupted sleep
- Acid reflux
- Lack of appetite
- Delayed stomach emptying
- Infection, usually from a virus
- Drinking beverages like tea, coffee, etc
- Drinking alcohol
- Eating heavy meals
- Narcotic pain medications
- Multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Ginger, Raw Honey, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Fennel, Flaxseed, Cabbage helps an upset stomach and calms your digestive system.
- Have food that has low-fats, well cooked vegetables and fruits
- Intake fresh green juices made with kale, cucumber, spinach, spirulina, or collards.
- Drink more water about 1 to 2 litres of water per day for a better digestion.
- Eat small portion of food say half a stomach most frequently
- Chew food thoroughly
- Go for a walk or do simple exercise after eating
- Avoid cruciferous vegetables, processed carbs, dairy products, fried, or fatty foods.
- Avoid drinking fizzy or carbonated drinks and alcohol
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
- Avoid sleeping or lying down soon after a meal
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- Imagining tests
- Breath tests
- Hi-speed CT scan
- Ambulatory acid (pH) probe test
- Detecting, and providing advanced treatments for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting and treating non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with cutting-edge Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Once Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding.
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)