Breast Cancer Treatment in Chennai
VS Hospitals offers the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai using the cutting-edge equipment’s and unique therapies to diagnose the breast cancer at an early stage to provide a comprehensive treatment.
- Breast cancer is formed in the breast cells. This cancer can affect both men and women, but most commonly it occurs in women.
- It is an abnormal growth of the cells lining the breast lobules or ducts which can have an uncontrollable growth and has the potential to spread to other parts of the body.
- When the breast cancer cells move to other parts of the body through the blood or lymph vessels it is called a metastasis which can spread further through the body to areas such as bones, brain, liver and lungs
- The breast cancer survival rates have increased, and the number of deaths associated with this disease is declining steadily, due to factors such as earlier detection, treatment with a new personalized approach and a better understanding of the disease
lower odds of premature death for adults with a primary care provider
would be the annual amount US save If everyone saw a primary care provider
Breast Cancer - Signs and symptoms
- The appearance of a breast seems to be different
- Lump or mass in the breast
- Irritation or dimpling on the breast skin or nipple (areola)
- Nipple discharge and retraction
- Swelling or thickening in the breast or under the arms
- Being female
- Increasing age
- Personal or family history of cancer
- Inherited genes that increase cancer risk
- Radiation exposure
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Drinking alcohol
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
Prevention of Breast Cancer
- Get an advice from the best breast cancer specialist regarding breast cancer screening
- Take a breast self-exam for self-awareness
- Exercise daily
- Avoid consuming alcohol
- Limit postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Choose a healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight
Advanced Cancer Care
Breast Cancer Explanation
At VS Hospitals you can find the best breast cancer specialist in Chennai, offering the advanced and affordable cancer treatment with leading Oncologists Surgeons and world-class infrastructure. With 50 Years of Legacy in Healthcare, VS Hospitals, offering breast cancer treatment in Chennai, has treated the highest number of cancer patients (in PVT. hospital). Super-Speciality – Tertiary Care – Center for Advanced Surgeries – International Medical Tourism @Kilpauk, Chennai.
- Breast exam
- Breast ultrasound
- Eliminating a sample of breast cells for testing (biopsy)
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Rapid access to treatment
- A personalised breast care plan with an expert radiation oncologist.
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
Top Breast Cancer Specialist in Chennai
According to a recent medical survey, women are more prone to be diagnosed with the breast cancer compared to that of the men where 1 in 8 women are affected with this disease.
The best way to fight the breast cancer is to do a self-examination every month to get the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai. It is a curable disease where early detection helps you to overcome this disease to get the breast cancer treated. You also get to discover a broad spectrum of services that help the patients to get the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai.