Medical Gastroenterology Overview
- Medical Gastroenterology is the science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of any disorders occurred in the digestive tract or the digestive system.
- The disorders can affect the oesophagus, stomach, small or large intestine, liver, rectum, bile duct, gallbladder and pancreas.
- It is also popularly termed as GI which means Gastrointestinal. The medical procedures like endoscopies and colonoscopies are also used to treat the Medical Gastroenterology.
- The person who deals in treating the conditions of the digestive system is known as a gastroenterologist.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or cramps in your abdomen
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Unintentional weight loss
- Chest pain
- Chronic cough
- Disrupted sleep
- Older adults
- Weakened immune system
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Family history
- Infection with Helicobacter pylori
- Long-term stomach inflammation
- Stomach polyps
- Connective tissue disorders
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- You can avoid high-fibre foods like sprouts, broccoli, beans, onion, cabbage, apple, pear, prune, whole wheat, etc as they can cause gastric problems.
- Try dairy products like milk products supplemented with lactase to help with digestion.
- Eliminate sugar substitutes or try a different substitute
- Avoid eating fried or fatty foods
- Avoid or reduce the intake of carbonated beverages
- Drink water with your meals, throughout the day and with fibre supplements to prevent constipation.
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Quit smoking
- Reduce the intake of salty and smoked foods
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Imaging tests
- Upper endoscopy
- Ambulatory acid (pH) probe test
- Oesophageal manometry
- X-ray of upper digestive system
- Detecting and treating motility disorders of oesophagus, intestine and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for on and off PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an early stage
- Detecting and performing non-surgical treatment of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Laparoscopic and Open
- Manometric System – High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Therapeutic Variceal Banding, Sclerotherapy.
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)