BREAST CANCER TREATMENT IN CHENNAI
VS Hospitals offers the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai using the cutting-edge equipment’s and unique therapies to diagnose the breast cancer at an early stage to provide a comprehensive treatment.
- Breast cancer is formed in the breast cells. This cancer can affect both men and women, but most commonly it occurs in women.
- It is an abnormal growth of the cells lining the breast lobules or ducts which can have an uncontrollable growth and has the potential to spread to other parts of the body.
- When the breast cancer cells move to other parts of the body through the blood or lymph vessels it is called a metastasis which can spread further through the body to areas such as bones, brain, liver and lungs
- The breast cancer survival rates have increased, and the number of deaths associated with this disease is declining steadily, due to factors such as earlier detection, treatment with a new personalized approach and a better understanding of the disease
About 14% of Indian women are prone to the breast cancer
For every 4 minutes an Indian woman is diagnosed with breast cancer
More than 70% of the cases with high mortality are in the advanced stage
BREAST CANCER - SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- The appearance of a breast seems to be different
- Lump or mass in the breast
- Irritation or dimpling on the breast skin or nipple (areola)
- Nipple discharge and retraction
- Swelling or thickening in the breast or under the arms
- Being female
- Increasing age
- Personal or family history of cancer
- Inherited genes that increase cancer risk
- Radiation exposure
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Drinking alcohol
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume food that is rich in fibre such as whole grains, legumes and beans
- Low fat dairy products and milk
- Take dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale in the form of salads
- Fruits like berries and peaches.
- Food that is rich in vitamin D and other vitamins
PREVENTION OF BREAST CANCER
- Get an advice from the best breast cancer specialist regarding breast cancer screening
- Take a breast self-exam for self-awareness
- Exercise daily
- Avoid consuming alcohol
- Limit postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Choose a healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight
Breast Cancer - Post Surgical Rehabilitation - Physiotherapy
மார்பக புற்றுநோய் - அறுவைசிகிச்சைக்கு பிறகு செய்யப்படும் பிசியோதெரபி
At VS Hospitals you can find the best breast cancer specialist in Chennai, offering the advanced and affordable cancer treatment with leading Oncologists Surgeons and world-class infrastructure. With 50 Years of Legacy in Healthcare, VS Hospitals, offering breast cancer treatment in Chennai, has treated the highest number of cancer patients (in PVT. hospital). Super-Speciality – Tertiary Care – Center for Advanced Surgeries – International Medical Tourism @Kilpauk, Chennai.
- Rapid access to treatment
- A personalised breast care plan with an expert radiation oncologist.
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
Top Breast Cancer Specialist in Chennai
According to a recent medical survey, women are more prone to be diagnosed with the breast cancer compared to that of the men where 1 in 8 women are affected with this disease.
The best way to fight the breast cancer is to do a self-examination every month to get the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai. It is a curable disease where early detection helps you to overcome this disease to get the breast cancer treated. You also get to discover a broad spectrum of services that help the patients to get the best breast cancer treatment in Chennai.