What is Orthopedics?
In medical sciences, Orthopaedics or orthopedic surgery is a branch of medicine that is concerned with diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system relating to the muscles and skeleton including the joints, nerves, ligaments and tendons of the human body
Who is an Orthopaedic?
Orthopaedic doctor is a person who is specialist in treating the bones and joints especially for people who are suffering from knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain or backache. Usually an orthopaedic treats the pain, injuries and diseases that occur in tendons and ligaments. They help in proper diagnoses and provide treatment accordingly.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain in wrist, knee, spine, joints, hips, muscles, foot or ankle
- Bone fractures
- Malignant bone tumours
Diagnosis and Treatments
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Tumour Limb Saving Surgery
- Pelvic Osteotomy Surgery
- Pelvic Acetabular Surgery
Hear Our Story
- Maintain a healthy weight because obesity can weaken muscles and make injuries.
- Exercise regularly to increase flexibility of muscles by walking, swimming, jogging etc.
- Develop a strong core by practising yoga which can prevent muscle and joint injuries.
- Wear comfortable footwear’s or shoes because wearing high heels can increase the risk of developing knee or back pain.
- Get regular check-ups especially for older adults who are more likely to develop arthritis or suffer injuries.
- While working on your electronic gadgets take breaks often.
- Install appropriate floorings and avoid walking on slippery areas so that fractures can be avoided.
- Knee and Joint Replacements
- Elbow Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Total and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacements
- Uni compartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Specialised Joint Care in treating elbow, shoulder, knee, hip, ankles, etc
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Physiotherapy & Laser Therapy
- Comprehensive Care with advanced treatments
- Improved Techniques
- Rehabilitation & Computer Assisted Rehabilitation
- 24 Hours Service on CT Scan Services and Trauma Care
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery (Club Foot, Limb Length Differences, Gait Abnormalities [Limping], Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries, Hip Diseases like Perthes and Slipped Femoral Epiphysis).
- Orthopaedic Oncology