Partial Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee is one of the largest and strongest joint in the body comprising complex network of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and tissues which can be damaged over time.
- Partial knee replacement Surgery is performed to relieve from the pain, immobility and disability arising out of degenerative conditions affecting especially the older people.
- It is a kind of knee replacement surgery where half of the patient’s knee joint is removed and replaced with a metal and plastic prosthesis.
- They are performed when there is damage in one side of the knee joint, arthritis. It is also known as a Uni Knee Replacement, or Uni compartmental Knee Arthroplasty
- The partial knee replacement can be recommended for patients’ recovery in alleviating pain. A complete check-up can be done before this replacement so that, operation can be performed to give good results.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or Swelling
- Creaky joints
- Crunching noises
- Redness or tenderness
- Instability or inability to strengthen the knee
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Blood clots or infections
- Car accidents
- Poor posture or circulation
- Lack of muscle flexibility
- Sport activities or injuries
- Uncomfortable seating arrangements
- Incorrect footwear, especially high heels
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Intake fatty fishes, olive oil which contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Oranges are rich in vitamin C which help you prevent osteoarthritis, or painful feelings.
- Have more of leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Take more almonds and nuts that are rich in vitamin E to strengthen the bones.
- Have milk with lesser fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones, and also include ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Maintain fitness to play your sport
- Exercise regularly
- Stay flexible and strong
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- CT scan
- Custom made knee implants
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Specialized Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Well-equipped Operation Theatre
- (Keyhole Surgery) Arthroscopy – Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip and Ankle
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, & Laser Therapy
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Fractures, Limping, Bone or Joint Infections, Tumours and Epiphyseal Injuries.