- Endocrinology is a branch of medicine that deals with treating the endocrine glands that includes thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, adrenal gland, pituitary gland, ovaries, testis and hypothalamus.
- The main function of the endocrine system is to control your heartbeat, fertility and growth of bones and tissues.
- This specialized field of science ensures that the hormones, complex chemical compounds that are produced by the glands are balanced in our body.
- Generally, endocrinology offers a wide range of services for treating the thyroid disorders, diabetes, obesity management, osteoporosis, pituitary disorders, abnormalities in children, growth infertility in males and females and other hormone replacement therapies.
- If there is any dysfunction in one gland then there would be a cascade of problems for the endocrine system making us to approach the endocrinologist to get better treatment.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Lipid disorders
- Growth disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Pituitary Disorders
- Paediatric Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Disorders
- Gynaecological Disorders
- Reproductive endocrine disorders
- History of endocrine disease in family
- Increased cholesterol in body
- Staying inactive for long time
- Personal history of autoimmune diseases
- Nutritional deficiency
- Current injury or surgery
- Trauma or infection
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eliminate or avoid processed foods, sugar and unhealthy fat in your diet because it can damage your pancreas.
- Replace fatty foods with healthy fats such as avocado, nuts, coconut oil, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, turnip greens, kale, and asparagus, along with quality protein foods like eggs, lean meats, fish, oats, quinoa, lentils, beans, and brussels sprouts because they are the major building blocks of hormone secretion.
- Also, intake foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals because they are good for endocrine health.
- Maintain a proper diet
- Conduct regular examinations
- Lead an active and healthy lifestyle
- Be active and careful if you are a sportsperson
- Avoid harmful habits like drugs, alcohol or smoking
- Monitor the level of sugar regularly and keep in control
- Treat lesions of the pancreas, any other acute or chronic diseases
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical Exam
- Blood tests
- Pelvic Exam
- CT Scan
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.