- Plastic surgery is a surgery that involves restoration, alteration or reconstruction of the human body. Reconstructive surgery and Cosmetic surgery are the two main categories.
- Reconstructive surgery includes hand surgery, microsurgery, craniofacial surgery, and the treatment of burns to reconstruct a body part or to improve its function. Cosmetic Surgery is also known as aesthetic surgery and it aims to improve the appearance of it. Both the techniques are popular in today’s world.
- The most popular procedures include the eyelid surgery, nose reshaping, liposuction, breast augmentations, tummy tucks, etc.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Shivering/feeling cold
- Being very emotional
- Feeling out of sorts
- Lacking inhibitions
- Slurring your speech
- Behaving in an exaggerated way
- Trouble in urinating
- Health Status
- Excessive bleeding (haemorrhage or hematoma)
- Complications of Anaesthesia
- Paralysis or nerve damage
- Unhealthy personal habits
- Need for secondary surgeries
- Psychological and Social risk
- Damage in organ
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Maintain physical fitness
- Exercise by walking, jogging to improve the blood circulation.
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Keep drinking more water frequently.
- Intake fresh fruit juices, vegetable souls, and protein shakes.
- Adopt lots of green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet and make them your good friends
- Keep your body toxin free by eating foods that have rich fibre content
- Consume food with vitamins and minerals for a healthy and flawless skin and body.
- Consume anti-inflammatory fish oil on a regular basis to keep your skin free from acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Use quality products for your skin and avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Wear sunscreen and moisturizers or lotions that help you improve skin quality, tighten your facial skin, and even skin tone.
- Don’t waste your time on over-the-counter skin care products and spoil your skin and body.
- Don’t change the products often for your skin as it can lead to aging and lead to other damages.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Micro needling
- Chemical peels
- Facial rejuvenation
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Thigh and Buttock Lift
- Laser surgery
- Burns surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Skin cancers
- Hair Restoration Clinic
- Reconstructive breast surgery
- Cleft and craniofacial surgery
- Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery
- Replantation and Post Trauma Limb Salvage Surgery
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical unit with individualized care to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures with higher standards of clinical care
- Dedicated board with a team of experienced surgeons with world-class modern technology and equipment to ensure quality care is provided for better patient care to guarantee your path towards recovery, stability and wellness.
- Rapid access to treatment with the best range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments which acts as an alternative to surgery, for a personalized care to improve your appearance and self-confidence.