- Dentistry or oral medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis, treatments and prevention of tooth diseases or disorders.
- Primarily, dentistry treats conditions related to maxillofacial, jaw and face area but, it also includes other aspects of craniofacialcomplex like the temporomandibular joint and others that support the muscular, nervous, vascular, lymphatic, and anatomical structures.
- The common treatments involve restoration of teeth, scaling and root planning, extractionor surgical removal of teeth, cosmetic dentistry and the endodontic root canal.
- Moreover, when an oral disease is ignored or untreated there are possibilities that can affect your teeth leading to gum problems, oral cancers, cavity problems, tooth loss or decay and other dental issues.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Abscessed tooth
- Broken or displaced tooth
- Cavities and Tooth decay
- Gingivitis/Gum disease
- Halitosis or Bad Breath
- Jaw disorders
- Oral cancers
- Sensitive teeth
- Dry mouth
- Poor nutrition
- Poor oral hygiene
- Hormonal changes
- Eating disorders
- Tooth location
- Inadequate fluoride
- Inadequate tooth brushing
- Inadequate flossing
- Braces and broken tooth fillings
- Accumulation of plaque on teeth surfaces
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables as they help to clean the teeth surfaces and stimulate secretion of saliva which neutralizes the acids by bacteria to deliver minerals to the enamel of the tooth.
- Avoid citrus fruits, high sugar foods like cake, biscuits, cookies, soda, and fruit juice because it can affect the tooth enamel leading to dental caries.
- Intake fish, meat, eggs which provide important nutrients to the body and also strengthens the teeth.
- Drink more milk because it helps you to build and maintain healthy teeth and bone.
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Eat more fruits and vegetables to strengthen your gum health.
- Rinse your mouth with a mouth wash or antiseptic mouth rinse after every meal.
- Floss your teeth once in a day to remove plaque and food debris from between teeth.
- Avoid foods that have high sugar content because it increases the risk of cavities.
- Avoid smoking because it leads to dry mouth condition because it increases the risk of gingivitis.
- Visit the dentist for check-ups and professional cleaning on a regular basis.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Mirror and probe
- Oral Examination
- Braces and aligners
- Dental Filling
- Dental Implants
- Kids dentistry
- Gums treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Advance implantology solutions
- TMT treatment
- Tooth replacement or removal
- Smile makeover
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Oral Cancer Detection
- Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Restoration
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to treat all the major and minor disorders.
- Full-fledged surgical care to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced dentists, dental assistants, dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental therapists and dental auxiliaries.
- We have the latest equipment to deal with any dental problem with 100% sterile clinic for staff, patients and attendants.
- We offer a wide range of dental services such as cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, preventive procedures, surgical procedures, prosthetic procedures, etc.
- A well-equipped diagnostic laboratory, computerized radiography, facial trauma care, inhouse pharmacy to ensure that results are available for review by the doctors at the earliest to provide quality treatment.