A Best Dental Hospital in Chennai delivers a comprehensive facility for patients to get their teeth treated by dentists. The dental care in Chennai is well-known because it takes specialized care to offer advanced treatments for both children and adults starting from simple cleanings to more complicated procedures like root canals and implants.
A dentist who is well-trained diagnoses prevents, and treats teeth and jaw irregularities for patients who are in need of proper care or medication. They correct the underlying or existing conditions in order to identify the problems that may develop in the future.
Moreover, the dental hospital in Chennai like VS Hospitals have laboratories where patients can get X-rays, blood tests, or other tests done. In case a patient needs emergency services or wants to schedule an appointment outside business hours with the dentist in Chennai it is made possible in the dental care department.
What are Dental Problems?
Dental problems or infections are one of the most common issues that affect children and adults. Some of the dental problems that affect both young and old include loss of the tooth, tooth decay, bad breath, tooth sensitivity, receding gums, bleeding gums, dental traumatic injuries, delay of teething in children, misalignment of teeth, and much more.
There are several healthy habits to establish relating to dental care: brushing your teeth twice a day, gargling your mouth after every meal, avoiding sweetened food items, etc. in order to avoid dental problems and to maintain proper dental care.
Even though dentistry has come a long way with up-to-date dental advancements, everyone still has to play an active role in dental care. Oral health is whole-person health, and if left untreated dental disease will lead to stroke, heart disease, and diabetes in adulthood.
Symptoms of Dental Problems
The symptoms of dental problems can vary from person to person depending on age, eating habits, lifestyle, etc. Some of the common symptoms of dental issues include:
- Mild or severe toothache.
- Spontaneous pain in the tooth.
- Moderate or sharp pain while eating or drinking something cold, hot, or sweet.
- Visible holes or pits in the teeth.
- Black, brown, and white staining on any surface of a tooth.
- Pain when you bite down.
If any of you experience the above-mentioned symptoms of dental problems, you should seek immediate medical attention from the best dental hospital in Chennai.
Dental problems can be diagnosed by a dentist through various methods including a clinical examination, medical and dental history review, radiographic imaging (such as x-rays), and other diagnostic tests. The dentist will also assess the symptoms and conduct a thorough examination of the mouth, teeth, gums, and jaw. Based on the diagnosis, the dentist will recommend the appropriate treatment plan.
Causes of Dental Problems
The cause of tooth decay can occur over time. If you approach the best dental hospital in Chennai, you can understand clearly what has caused you the pain, and how to overcome it besides the effective treatment procedures. Some of the causes include: plaque forms or attacks, destruction continues if left untreated and not taking care of teeth in a hygienic way.
Conditions Linked to Oral Health
If there is no proper dental care, your oral health can contribute to several diseases and conditions like endocarditis, pneumonia, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pregnancy and birth complications, osteoporosis, HIV/AIDS, and Alzheimer’s disease.
The Best Dental Hospital in Chennai
VS Hospitals is at the helm of dental care in Chennai as it offers state-of-the-art dental treatments in general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry besides orthodontics. A comprehensive range of dental treatments is offered here with all specialties of dentistry led by a team of expert dentists.
Our committed team of specialists in this dental hospital in Chennai ensures superior results and is always ready to answer all questions pertaining to any kind of surgical procedure. The dental center is equipped with sophisticated equipment which is handled by the dentist in Chennai along with the other dental surgeons, cosmetic dentists, and periodontists who work as a collaborative team to give a healthy dental experience to all the patients.
VS Hospitals is the popular dental hospital in Chennai which is well-equipped for dealing with a wide spectrum of dental problems ranging from toothache, bad breath, bleeding gums, and stained teeth to cosmetic dental surgery and maxillofacial surgeries.
Our multidisciplinary dental team comprises senior consultants, orthodontists, periodontists, implantologists, dental surgeons, and maxillofacial surgeons who adopt the best dental standards and practices in the country. Besides that, the Orthodontist Chennai takes care of emergency dental care services as well. Some of the dental procedures include:
- Periodontal Therapy – Scaling, Subgingival Scaling (Deep Scaling), Flap Surgery, Gingivectomy, Root Canal Surgery, Coronoplasty, Gingivoplasty, Local Drug Delivery, Ankyloglossia (Tongue Tie), Bone Graft.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery – Surgical Correction, Orthognathic Correction, Surgical Disimpaction of Third Molars (Wisdom Tooth), Surgical Extractions, Trauma Management, Oral Cancer & Tumour Surgery are treated under dental care in Chennai.
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dental Treatment Procedures – Pit and Fissure Sealants, Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy, Crowns, Habit Breaking Appliances, Fluoride Applications, Space Maintainer.
- Advanced Laser Dentistry – Laser Biopsy, Laser Bleaching, Laser Excision, Laser De-pigmentation, Laser Curettage, Laser Flap Surgery, Laser Debridement, Laser Coronoplasty, Laser Gingivoplasty, Laser Gingivectomy, Laser Ankyloglossia (Tongue Tie) are the cutting-edge treatment procedures in this dental hospital in Chennai.
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics – Metal Braces, Self-Ligating Braces, Ceramic Braces, Damon Braces, Clear Braces, Habit Breaking Appliances, Myofunctional Appliances, Obturators.
- Conservative & Endodontic Dentistry – The Orthodontist Chennai provides comprehensive dental treatments like Root Canal Treatment (Single Visit), Re Root Canal Treatment, Restorative Dentistry, and Apicoectomy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Crowns, Veneers, Laminates, Digital Smile Design, Composite Restorations (Aesthetic Restorations).
- Crowns and Bridges – All Ceramic Crowns – 3M, Zirconia, Amann Girrbach Crowns, Metal with Ceramic Crowns and Bridges, Inlay & Onlays.
- Dental Implants – The ortho dental hospital in Chennai aids patients in implantation methods such as Implant Retained Crowns and Bridges, Implant Supported Dentures, Full Mouth Implant Supported Dentures.
- Dentures – Fixed Partial Denture, Cast Partial Denture, Over Denture, Bps Denture, Precision Attachment Denture, Ivoclar Denture, Sunflex Denture, Imported Denture.
- General Dentistry – Restorative Dentistry, Ultrasonic Scaling, and Polishing, Extractions, Dental X-ray – OPG, RVG, and CT scan are also included for surgical treatments at the dental hospital in Chennai.
Benefits of Regular Dental Visits
There are two major benefits to making frequent visits to the best dental hospital in Chennai. Firstly, the dentist will examine your entire oral condition, including gums, teeth, and tongue as a routine check-up. They will also take X-rays to get a better idea of what is happening inside of your mouth.
Secondly, they will provide a cleaning using various tools, such as small mirrors and scrapers for a basic dental cleanse of any tartar or plaque build-up. The dentist in Chennai may provide a follow-up plan by scheduling appointments for any further work that may be needed, such as a root canal or filling.
All the measures taken in the dental hospital in Chennai will help you to prevent future issues, save your teeth, get to know more about proper dental hygiene, treat bad breath and related issues, give you peace of mind, and also help you have a good smile.
If you are looking for the best Orthodontist in Chennai, visiting VS Hospitals can be your wise choice. It utilizes modern technology in offering world-class dental services, consisting of a team of multi-specialty dentists to treat patients of all ages, from children to adults.
Our experts in this best dental hospital in Chennai guarantee you comprehensive orthodontic treatments using quality materials making it less noticeable, more hygienic, and even more attractive compared to the traditional treatment methods.
Read also Top 10 Hospitals in India.