A Best Dental Hospital in Chennai delivers a comprehensive facility for the patients to get their teeth treated by dentists. The dental care in Chennai is well-known because it takes specialized care to offer advanced treatments for both children and adults starting from simple cleanings to more complicated procedures like root canals and implants.
A dentist who is well-trained diagnoses, prevents, and treats teeth and jaw irregularities for patients who are in need of a proper care or medication. They correct the underlying or existing conditions in order to identify the problems that may develop in the future.
Moreover, the dental hospital in Chennai like VS Hospital have laboratories where patients can get x-rays, blood tests or other tests done. In case a patient needs emergency services or wants to schedule an appointment outside business hours with the dentist in Chennai it is made possible in the dental care department.
What are Dental Problems?
Dental problems or infections are one of the most common issues that affect children and adults. Some of the dental problems which affect both young and old include loss of tooth, tooth decay, bad breath, tooth sensitivity, receding gums, bleeding gums, dental traumatic injuries, delay of teething in children, misalignment of teeth and much more.
There are several healthy habits to establish relating to dental care: brushing the teeth twice a day, gargling your mouth after every meal, avoiding sweetened food items, etc. in order to avoid dental problems and to maintain proper dental care.
Even though dentistry has come a long way with the up-to-date dental advancements, everyone still has to play an active role in the dental care. Oral health is whole-person health, and if left untreated dental disease will lead to stroke, heart disease and diabetes in adulthood.
Symptoms of Dental Problems
The symptoms of dental problems can vary from person to person depending on age, eating habits, lifestyle, etc. Some of the common symptoms of dental issues include:
- Mild or severe toothache
- Spontaneous pain in the tooth
- Moderate or sharp pain while eating or drinking something cold, hot or sweet.
- Visible holes or pits in the teeth
- Black, brown, white staining on any surface of a tooth
- Pain when you bite down
If any of you experience the above-mentioned symptoms of dental problems, you should seek immediate medical attention from the best dental hospital in Chennai.
Causes of Dental Problems
The cause of tooth decay can occur over time. If you approach the best dental hospital in Chennai, you can understand clearly what has caused you the pain, how to overcome it besides the effective treatment procedures. Some of the causes include: plaque forms or attacks, destruction continues if left untreated and not taking care of teeth in a hygienic way.
Conditions Linked to Oral Health
If there is no proper dental care, your oral health can contribute to several diseases and conditions like endocarditis, pneumonia, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, pregnancy and birth complications, osteoporosis, HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer’s disease.
The Best Dental Hospital in Chennai
VS Hospital is at the helm of dental care in Chennai as it offers the state-of-the-art dental treatments in general, cosmetic, implant dentistry besides orthodontics. A comprehensive range of dental treatment is offered here with all specialities of dentistry led by a team of expert dentists.
Our committed team of specialists in this dental hospital in Chennai ensure superior results and are always ready to answer all questions pertaining to any kind of surgical procedures. The dental centre is equipped with sophisticated equipment which are handled by the dentist in Chennai along with the other dental surgeons, cosmetic dentists and periodontists who work as a collaborative team to give a healthy dental experience to all the patients.
Treatment Procedures Offered at the Best Dental Hospital in Chennai
VS Hospital is the popular dental hospital in Chennai which is well-equipped for dealing with a wide spectrum of dental problems ranging from toothache, bad breath, bleeding gums, stained teeth to cosmetic dental surgery and maxillofacial surgeries.
Our multidisciplinary dental team comprises senior consultants, orthodontists, periodontists, implantologists, dental surgeons, and maxillofacial surgeons who adopt the best dental standards and practices in the country. Besides that, the Orthodontist Chennai takes care of emergency dental care services as well. Some of the dental procedures include:
- Periodontal Therapy – Scaling, Subgingival Scaling (Deep Scaling), Flap Surgery, Gingivectomy, Root Canal Surgery, Coronoplasty, Gingivoplasty, Local Drug Delivery, Ankyloglossia (Tongue Tie), Bone Graft.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery – Surgical Correction, Orthognathic Correction, Surgical Disimpaction of Third Molars (Wisdom Tooth), Surgical Extractions, Trauma Management, Oral Cancer & Tumour Surgery are treated under the dental care in Chennai.
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dental Treatment Procedures – Pit and Fissure Sealants, Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy, Crowns, Habit Breaking Appliances, Fluoride Applications, Space Maintainer.
- Advanced Laser Dentistry– Laser Biopsy, Laser Bleaching, Laser Excision, Laser De-pigmentation, Laser Curettage, Laser Flap Surgery, Laser Debridement, Laser Coronoplasty, Laser Gingivoplasty, Laser Gingivectomy, Laser Ankyloglossia (Tongue Tie) are the cutting-edge treatment procedures in this dental hospital in Chennai.
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics – Metal Braces, Self-Ligating Braces, Ceramic Braces, Damon Braces, Clear Braces, Habit Breaking Appliances, Myofunctional Appliances, Obturators.
- Conservative & Endodontic Dentistry– The Orthodontist Chennai provides comprehensive dental treatments like Root Canal Treatment (Single Visit), Re Root Canal Treatment, Restorative Dentistry, Apicoectomy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry– Crowns, Veneers, Laminates, Digital Smile Design, Composite Restorations (Aesthetic Restorations).
- Crowns and Bridges – All Ceramic Crowns – 3M, Zirconia, Amann Girrbach Crowns, Metal with Ceramic Crowns and Bridges, Inlay & Onlays.
- Dental Implants – The ortho dental hospital in Chennai aids the patients in implantation methods like such as Implant Retained Crowns and Bridges, Implant Supported Denture, Full Mouth Implant Supported Denture.
- Dentures – Fixed Partial Denture, Cast Partial Denture, Over Denture, Bps Denture, Precision Attachment Denture, Ivoclar Denture, Sunflex Denture, Imported Denture.
- General Dentistry– Restorative Dentistry, Ultrasonic Scaling and Polishing, Extractions, Dental X-ray – OPG, RVG, CT are also included for surgical treatments at the dental hospital in Chennai.
Benefits of Regular Dental Visits
There are two major benefits in making frequent visits to the best dental hospital in Chennai. Firstly, the dentist will examine your entire oral condition, including gums, teeth, and tongue as a routine check-up. They will also take x-rays to get a better idea of what is happening inside of your mouth.
Secondly, they will provide a cleaning using various tools, such as small mirrors and scrapers for a basic dental cleanse of any tartar or plaque build-up. The dentist in Chennai may provide a follow-up plan by scheduling appointments for any further work that may be needed, such as a root canal or filling.
All the measures taken in the dental hospital in Chennai will help you to prevent future issues, save your teeth, get to know more about proper dental hygiene, treat bad breath and related issues, give you a peace of mind and also help you have a good smile.
If you are looking for the best Orthodontist Chennai, visiting VS Hospital can be your wise choice. It utilises the modern technology in offering world-class dental services, consisting of a team of multi-specialty dentists to treat patients of all ages, from children to adults.
Our experts in this best dental hospital in Chennai guarantee you with comprehensive orthodontic treatments using quality materials making it less noticeable, more hygienic and even more attractive compared to the traditional treatment methods.
Read also Top 10 Hospitals in India