Unilateral Knee Replacement Overview
- A unilateral knee replacement is a surgical procedure that is performed to repair a segment of the knee.
- The damaged segment of the knee is operated and replaced. The outer sections of the knee or ligaments are not disturbed during the treatment.
- During the treatment, a small incision is typically made removing the damaged joint and replacing it with a plastic or metal implant. It acts like a human knee joint.
- The implants are held in the place by a cementing implant or press fit implant which allows the natural bone grows around it.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or Swelling
- Oozing of pus
- Creaky joints
- Crunching noises
- Redness or warmth
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Car accidents
- Poor circulation
- Lack of muscle flexibility or strength
- Sport activities
- Sports injuries
- Previous injury
- Uncomfortable seating arrangements
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids like fatty fishes, olive oil, etc.
- Oranges which are rich in vitamin can be included in your diet.
- Have more of leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Consume more almonds as they are rich in vitamin E which strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Drink milk with less fats as it strengthens the bones as carrots are good and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Avoid walking upstairs or squatting
- Be fit in shape to play your sport
- Make practice perfect
- Stay flexible and get strong
- Avoid heavy workouts or keep exercises minimum
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Ultra sound
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Specialized Joint Care
- Total and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacements
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Targeted surgeries
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Highly equipped Operation Theatre
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Elbow, Wrist and Ankle
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Laser Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Emergency Service Trauma Care and CT Scan Services are provided with utmost care by the trained staffs.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Limping, Fractures, Epiphyseal Injuries, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours.
- A highly qualified medical team for immediate access to treatment.