Emergency & Trauma Overview
- Emergency service and Trauma care are essential to deliver rapid treatment when a patient is in the crucial edge to receive medical assistance on time.
- The surgeons along with the team has to adopt a rapid methodology in understanding the emergency of the patient with the highest level of skill, expertise and infrastructure to track the important metrics with an immediate action in a quick span of time to save the life of the patient.
- Services will be 24/7 to deliver comprehensive care to save the lives of patients in emergency cases like strokes or accidents.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Extreme bleeding
- Inability to breathe
- Loss of consciousness which can last for few seconds or minutes.
- Persistent headache
- Repeated nausea or vomiting
- Slurred speech
- Sleeping for hours with an inability to awake from sleep
- Loss of balance or dizziness
- Blurred vision
- Seizures or convulsions
- Coma or other disorders leading to coma
- Complicated fractures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Suspected heart attack
- Severe burns or deep wounds
- Vehicle-related collisions
- Sports injuries
- Explosive blasts and other combat injuries
- Environmental hazards
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume whole foods, starchy vegetables, fruits, protein foods to make you more relaxed and healthier.
- Eat organic foods to avoid health risks in future
- Include high-dose multivitamin and multimineral supplement to overcome anxiety, depression, and intrusive memories.
- Decrease highly processed food and sugar to gain rapid results to make you energized and relaxed.
- Ensure to wear seat belts and airbags during travel
- Avoid Alcohol and drugs
- Wear Helmets while driving
- Fix handrails in bathrooms and stairs
- Fix safety gates at the top of a stairway
- Fix window guards and use nonslip mats to prevent falls
- Improve lighting in the home
- Get regular vision check-ups
- Get regular exercise
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- X- Rays
- Blood Tests
- Clinical trials
- Continuous Oxygen Supply
- Mechanic Ventilation
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical Therapies
- Ventilator therapies
- Pharma logical therapies
- Complex Trauma Care
- Contemporary Operation Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.
- Fully-fledged ICU and 24 Hours Emergency Service Trauma Care and CT Scan Services.
- A highly qualified medical team for rapid access to treatment.
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.
- Rapid access to treatment with well trained and experienced.
- Well-equipped evaluation, treatment and decontamination units.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Thoracic Surgeons, ENT Surgeons, Physiotherapy Surgeons and ICU Intensivists.