Smart Technique Knee Replacement Overview
- The smart technique knee replacement is a very “SMART” technique as per its name where it has been emerging as a recent trend in the knee replacement treatment.
- The cutting-edge procedure is implemented here with the latest advancement in replacement surgery.
- if you find any symptoms of the SMART replacement surgery you can practice kneeling or squatting or both on a regular basis.
- The main benefits of adopting this technique include lessening the knee pain, early discharge once treatment is done completely.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or Swelling
- Creaky joints
- Crunching noises
- Redness or tenderness
- Instability or inability to strengthen the knee
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Urinary infection
- Nausea or vomiting
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Blood clots or infections
- Car accidents
- Poor posture or circulation
- Uncomfortable seating arrangements
- Incorrect footwear, especially high heels
- Lack of flexibility of the muscles
- Sport activities
- Injuries or infections
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Intake fatty fishes, olive oil which contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eating oranges frequently help you prevent osteoarthritis, or painful feelings.
- Have more of leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Take more nuts like almonds, rich in vitamin E and avocados, rich in fibre to strengthen your bones, joints, and muscles.
- Have milk with lesser fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones, and also include ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Maintain fitness to play your sport
- Exercise regularly
- Stay flexible and strong
- Be careful while walking in slippery surfaces
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Comprehensive Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles.
- Total and Reverse Total Shoulder Replacements
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitative care of weakened muscles following stroke, etc.
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Cutting Edge Operation Theatre with best implants and surgical equipment’s.
- Keyhole Surgery or Arthroscopy – Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Ankle.
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Physiotherapy and Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.
- 24×7 Hours Emergency Service, Trauma Care and CT Scan Services.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Fractures, Limping, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Limb Length Differences, Epiphyseal Injuries.
- A highly qualified medical team for rapid access to perform the treatment.