- Tendons are flexible, tough, fibrous bands of tissue which connects the muscles to the bones. When these tendons are inflamed, irritated or incurs microscopic tears, this condition is termed as tendonitis.
- Tendonitis occurs mostly by giving more repeated motion to the body or lifting heavy objects.
- It is most common in the elbow, knee, shoulder, wrist, and heel, also it can happen anywhere where tendons are found in the body.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Inability to move
- Difficulty in walking
- Severe pain or swelling
- Redness of the skin
- Fractures or breaks
- Physical, or sport activities
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid processed, or sugary foods
- Consume foods like fatty fishes, olive oil and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eat oranges which are rich in vitamin C which prevents osteoarthritis and painful feelings.
- Have more leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, or mustard greens which are rich in antioxidants.
- Have milk with lesser fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Increase your workouts gradually not at a stretch
- Avoid activities that prolong the time period like painting, etc
- If you are a sportsperson wear a protective gear
- Maintain good postures, especially while sitting or standing
- Be hydrated by drinking water most of the time
- Avoid alcohols, drugs and quit smoking
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- X- ray
- Imaging tests
- CT scan
- RICE therapy
- OTC remedies
- Advanced Joint Care in Elbow, Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Ankles
- Total and Reverse Shoulder Replacements
- Cutting edge Surgeries
- Joint Replacements
- Comprehensive Trauma Care
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation procedures for weakened muscles.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery with Advanced Spine Care
- Fully-fledged ICU
- Day-care Surgery
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Improved Spine Instrumentation for performing Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Laminar Air Flow in Contemporary Operation Theatre
- Arthroscopy – Hip, Elbow, Wrist, Knee, Shoulder, and Ankle
- Laser Therapy, Physiotherapy, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation, and Rehabilitation with Continuous Passion Motion devices.
- 24*7 Hours Emergency Services and CT Scan Services
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery – Fractures, Infections, and Tumours.
- Active and qualified medical team for rapid access to treatment