PCL Injuries Overview
- Posterior cruciate ligament injury often occurs to the knee’s highly exposed counterpart called the anterior cruciate ligament or the ACL.
- On the other hand, the posterior cruciate ligament and ACL connects the thighbone, femur to your shinbone, tibia.
- Ligaments are the strong bands of tissue which attach one bone to another. The cruciate ligaments help in connecting the thighbone to the shinbone. In the centre of the knee, the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments form an “X”.
- The PCL condition prevails if the ligament is torn, or has severe pain, swelling and a feeling of instability and has to be treated immediately.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Severe Pain
- Inability to move
- Difficulty in walking
- Fractures or breaks
- Physical, or sport activities
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume foods like fatty fishes, olive oil and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eat oranges which are rich in vitamin C which prevents osteoarthritis and painful feelings.
- Have more leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, or mustard greens which are rich in antioxidants.
- Have milk with less fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones or ligaments and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Exercise on a daily basis but don’t strain too much
- If you are a sportsperson wear a protective gear
- Maintain good postures especially while sitting or standing
- Be hydrated by drinking water most of the time
- Avoid alcohols, drugs and quit smoking
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- X- ray
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Imaging tests
- CT scan
- Laboratory tests
- Advanced Joint Care in Elbow, Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Ankles
- Total and Reverse Shoulder Replacements
- Cutting edge Surgeries
- Joint Replacements
- Comprehensive Trauma Care
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation procedures for weakened muscles
- Minimally Invasive Surgery with Advanced Spine Care
- Fully-fledged ICU
- Day Care Surgery
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Improved Spine Instrumentation with Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Arthroscopy – Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Elbow, Wrist and Ankle
- Laser Therapy, Physiotherapy, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation, and Rehabilitation with Continuous Passion Motion devices.
- 24×7 Hours Emergency Service Trauma Care and CT Scan Services.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery – Fractures, Tumours, and Bone or Joint Infections.
- Active and qualified medical team for rapid access to treatment