Fracture repair Overview
- A fracture is simply a broken bone. A physician resets the fractured parts in its anatomical position. If the bone is not resected correctly, the healing process will keep the bone in a deformed position.
- When a broken bone is manipulated into its natural position without surgery, the procedure is termed as a closed reduction.
- When a broken bone requires a surgery to expose the fracture and reset the bone, the procedure is termed as open reduction.
- Generally, some fractures are minor, others are quite severe resulting in grave complications.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Severe pain or swelling
- Creaky joints
- Crunching noises
- Redness or warmth
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Falls and sports injuries
- Car accidents
- Poor circulation
- Bone abnormalities
- Significant trauma
- Poor posture
- Lack of muscle flexibility or strength
- Sport activities
- Previous injury
- Nutritional problems
- Lifting heavy weights
- Uncomfortable seating arrangements
- Incorrect footwear, especially high heels
- Other chronic medical conditions
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat oranges which are rich in vitamin C which prevents osteoarthritis and painful feelings.
- Consume foods like fatty fishes, olive oil and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Have more of leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Eat more almonds that are rich in vitamin E to strengthen your bones.
- Have milk, yogurt, and cheese with fewer fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Drink protein shakes and energy drinks for healthy muscles
- Avoid slippery surfaces
- Don’t smoke or consume alcohol
- Use protective gear
- Include healthy food in your diet for strengthening your bones
- Be fit by exercising regularly
- Stay strong and keep yourself flexible
- Consult your doctor regarding your medications
- Wear a helmet during bike rides
- Add low-impact activities to avoid repetitively stressing a particular part of your body while exercising.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Comprehensive Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Joint Replacements
- Specialized Therapies
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles including stroke, etc
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Hip, Elbow, Shoulder, Wrist, and Ankle (Keyhole Surgery).
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.
- 24 hours Emergency Service including Trauma Care and CT Scan Service.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery including Limb Length Differences, Limping, Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries.