Cartilage Restoration Overview
- Cartilage Restoration is a surgical procedure where the knee of the patient is resurfaced, realigned and stabilized by avoiding a joint replacement. It is very effective for patients who are under 50 and active.
- Cartilage damage may occur due to the normal wear and tear of the body’s joints and is mostly treated to restore its cartilage restoration and prevents the progression of the damage into arthritis.
- The surgical options in cartilage restoration include marrow stimulation, osteochondral autograft, ACI, osteochondral allograft, meniscal allograft transplantation etc.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or Swelling
- Creaky joints
- Crunching noises
- Redness or warmth
- Inability to straighten the knee
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Falls and sports injuries
- Car accidents
- Poor circulation
- Poor posture
- Lack of muscle flexibility or strength
- Sport activities
- Previous injury
- Uncomfortable seating arrangements
- Incorrect footwear, especially high heels
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume foods like fatty fishes, olive oil and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eat oranges which are rich in vitamin C which prevents osteoarthritis and painful feelings.
- Have more of leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Eat more almonds that are rich in vitamin E to strengthen your bones.
- Have milk with less fats as it has calcium to strengthen the bones and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Avoid slippery surfaces
- Drink water regularly
- Avoid unhealthy or junk foods in your diet
- Be fit by exercising regularly
- Stay strong and keep yourself flexible
- Consult your doctor regarding your medications
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Comprehensive Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles including stroke, etc
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Hip, Elbow, Shoulder, Wrist, and Ankle (Keyhole Surgery).
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.
- 24 hours Emergency Service including Trauma Care and CT Scan Service.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery including Limb Length Differences, Limping, Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries.