Biceps Tenodesis Surgery Overview
- The biceps tenodesis surgery is used to treat or repair a tear in the tendon which connects the biceps muscle to the shoulder to make the tendon more stable.
- The tendon will be attached to the humerus, the upper arm bone to relieve the pain in your shoulder and make it more stable.
- During the procedure, small incisions are made and tools will be inserted into the incisions to work on the tendon.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- A visibly deformed shoulder
- Weakness in the elbows
- Stiffness or Tenderness
- Cramping of the biceps
- Difficulty in rotating the arm
- Sharp or sudden pain in the upper arm
- Swelling or bruising
- Inability or stiffness
- Bump on the top of the shoulder area
- Weakness in the arm or shoulder
- Shoulder movement gets limited
- Intake of drugs
- Fractures or breaks
- Physical, or sport activities
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eating fresh pineapple is preferred because it has proteolytic enzymes which can treat the underlying cause of shoulder pain.
- Others include turmeric, ginger, garlic, salmon, hot peppers and cherries.
- Intake more of vitamin D foods by including salmon, mushrooms, fortified cereals, raw milk, fortified soy milk, fortified orange juice etc.
- Exercise regularly but don’t do over exercise
- Give more exercise to your neck area
- Wear protective gear to prevent yourself from falls
- It is recommended for sportsperson to wear a protective gear
- Avoid sitting for long hours on using computers
- Maintain good postures while sitting or standing
- Keep yourself refreshed and hydrated most of the time
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- X- ray
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Imaging tests
- CT scan
- Laboratory tests
- Advanced Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles
- Total and Reverse Shoulder Replacements
- Spinal Motion Preservation Surgeries
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles
- Minimally Invasive Surgery with Total Comprehensive Spine Care
- Fully-fledged ICU
- Day Care Surgery
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Improved Spine Instrumentation with advanced treatment for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Contemporary Operation Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Elbow, Wrist and Ankle
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation, Laser Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Rehabilitation with Continuous Passion Motion devices.
- 24×7 Hours Emergency Service Trauma Care and CT Scan Services.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery – Bone or Joint Infections, Fractures, and Tumours.
- A highly qualified and active medical team for rapid access to treatment.