Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Overview
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty are the minimally invasive procedures for treating painful vertebral compression fractures involving the vertebral bodies that make up the spinal column.
- Vertebroplasty is procedure for stabilizing the compression fractures in the spine. The Bone cement is injected into vertebrae or backbone that has cracked or broken, mostly because of osteoporosis. When the cement hardens, the fractures are stabilized and your spine gets a support.
- Kyphoplasty is similar to vertebroplasty, but the surgeon uses special balloons to create spaces within the vertebra or backbone filled with the bone cement. Kyphoplasty help to correct spinal deformity and restores the lost height.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Infection or injuries
- Redness, or bruises
- Difficulty in losing balance
- Difficulty in breathing
- Loss of sensation to feel heat or cold
- Loss of sensation in your fingers, hands, toe or feet
- Digestive problems like constipation
- Intense pain or extreme pressure in the neck, head, hip or back.
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Poor physical fitness
- arduous physical exercise or work
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Arthritis or cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Maintain a healthy diet by intaking low fat foods like whole wheat bread, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
- Also, intake food that are rich in calcium, proteins, vitamins (A.C.D and B- Complex) and minerals.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects that strain your muscles
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Change your sleeping postures often
- Tune your spine by holistic approach like yoga, acupuncture etc.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Degree of curve
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Minimally invasive tubular retractor (MITR)
- Spinal Motion Preservation Surgeries
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles like stroke, etc
- Total Comprehensive Spine Care
- Full-fledged ICU
- Day-care Surgery
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Advanced Spine Instrumentation for performing Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Advanced Operation Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Physiotherapy with CPM.
- 24 Hours CT Scan Services and Emergency Service Trauma Care.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery like the Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries, Hip Diseases like Perthes and Slipped Femoral Epiphysis.
- A highly qualified medical team consisting of expert surgeons and well-trained nurses for rapid access to treatment.