Spinal Fusion Overview
- Spinal fusion is a surgery that is performed to connect two or more vertebrae in your spine and eliminating motion between them permanently.
- It involves techniques that are designed to mimic the normal healing process of broken bones by using metal plates, screws, and rods to hold the vertebrae together.
- During the procedure, the surgeon places a bone or a bonelike material within the space that is between the two spinal vertebrae.
- They use incision in the neck, back or spine, and then a bone graft is prepared to fuse the two vertebrae together after which, the surgeon places the bone graft material between the vertebrae to promote the bone growth and speed the fusion of the vertebrae.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Swelling or intense pain
- Weakness or Stiffness
- Loss of bowel control
- Infection or injuries
- Difficulty in losing balance
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Poor physical fitness
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Arthritis or cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Maintain a healthy diet by intaking low fat foods like whole wheat bread, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
- Also, intake food that are rich in calcium, proteins, vitamins (A.C.D and B- Complex) and minerals.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects that strain your muscles
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Quit smoking, drinking alcohol
- Avoid slippery surfaces
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly
- Change your sleeping postures often
- Tune your spine by holistic approach like yoga, acupuncture etc.
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- Degree of curve
- Imaging tests
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Spinal Motion Preservation Surgeries
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles like stroke, etc
- Total Comprehensive Spine Care
- Full-fledged ICU
- Day-care Surgery
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Advanced Operation Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Physiotherapy using CPM.
- 24 x7 Emergency Service Trauma Care
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery like the Bone or Joint Infections, Epiphyseal Injuries, Fractures, Tumours, Hip Diseases like Perthes and Slipped Femoral Epiphysis.
- A highly qualified medical team of expert surgeons and well-trained nurses for rapid access to treatment.