Vascular Surgery Overview
- The vascular system is a network that comprise of blood vessels to circulate the blood from and to the heart and the lungs.
- The circulatory or the vascular system is made up of the heart, veins, arteries, capillaries, and the blood circulation that provides nourishment to the cells and eliminates their waste whereby the arteries carry the oxygenated blood from the heart to the cells and the veins return it.
- Any disease that affects the network of the blood vessels is called the Vascular disease and can be treated with the vascular surgery.
- The person who treats the diseases affecting the parts of the vascular system by diagnosing and treating it with care is called a vascular surgeon.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Agitation and restlessness
- Unsteady gait
- Frequent urination
- Apathy or depression
- Fever or Headache
- Fatigue or Nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Tiredness and restlessness
- Family history
- Increasing age
- Poor diet
- Stress or high pressure
- High LDL cholesterol or triglyceride
- Immune disorders
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Stay hydrated by drinking more water
- Intake onions, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric, fatty fish, walnuts, ginger, tomatoes, leafy green vegetables.
- Also eat more citrus fruits like berries, pomegranate
- Quit smoking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Avoid intaking drugs
- Maintain a healthy diet to lower blood pressure, blood sugar or cholesterol.
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Prevent or control diabetes
- Stress management
- Exercise daily on a regular basis
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical examination
- X-ray (angiography)
- Carotid ultrasound
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Pulse oximetry
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical therapies
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for rapid opinion and management for better treatment.
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Quality care by a team of experienced surgeons
- Total Comprehensive Care with Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre with advanced instrumentation.
- Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.