Neurology & Neurosurgery Overview
- Neurology is a branch of medicine that deals with the disorders relating to the nervous system. involving the central and peripheral nervous systems, and also the autonomic and somatic nervous systems that includes their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscles, etc.
- Neurological disorders include the stroke, headache, epilepsy, neuropathies, coma, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson’s disease, myasthenia gravis etc.
- Neurosurgery is also termed as neurological surgery which is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of the disorders related to the nervous system.
- A neurosurgeon is a surgeon who is specialized in performing the surgery of the brain or spinal cord, whereas, a neurologist is a person who deals with most neurological conditions that do not require surgery.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Weakness or paralysis
- Difficulty in speech
- Swallowing disorders
- Difficulty in walking
- Dizziness, fainting or giddiness
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep disorders
- Urinary problems
- Sexual difficulties
- Inability to recognize
- Sweating abnormalities
- Sluggish pupil reaction
- Exercise intolerance
- Family history
- Other diseases
- Poor blood sugar control
- Kidney disease
- Being overweight
- Anxiety disorders
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat foods that are in rich in vitamin C by including bell peppers, sweet peppers, hot peppers, thyme, spinach, parsley, kale, papayas, mustard greens, spinach, garden cress, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels, sprouts, tomatoes, oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, cherries, melon, kiwi, black currants, strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and blackberries etc as they are super vitamins to strengthen your immune system to prevent you from nerve disorders.
- Intake fatty foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 in your regular diet.
- Control your blood sugar if you are a diabetic person
- Limit drinking alcohol and smoking or simply quit it
- Get appropriate treatment if you are affected with autoimmune disease.
- Keep calm if you have high blood pressure
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Exercise regularly
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Imaging tests
- Ct scans
- Neurological examination
- Stimuli response test
- Lumbar puncture (spinal tap)
- Filament test
- Nerve conduction testing
- Nerve biopsy
- Genetic testing
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Clinical trials
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Ventilation therapies
- A well-qualified multi-speciality team available for rapid opinion and management for better treatment.
- Operation theatres equipped with advancements to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Specialized surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Comprehensive day care unit for short duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services using the CT scan, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Excellent care by a team of experienced pulmonologists, surgeons, therapists.
- Total Comprehensive Care with Minimally Invasive Surgery and Intra-operative image guidance system.
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre with advanced instrumentation.
- Ventilation Therapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation.