Internal Medicine Overview
- Internal Medicine is a department that is full-fledged offering utmost care for general as well as preventive medicine for all ages.
- It provides end to end services covering all aspects that include diagnosis, treatment, wellness, prevention, preventive health checks, management and rehabilitation services.
- Generally, this department tends to render service to provide complete care to hospitalized patients who suffer from a broad range of ailments.
- A person who deals with the internal medicine is known as internists because they are highly skilled in managing multi-system disease procedures.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Skin problems
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain
- Body pain
- Disorders in liver
- Respiratory disorders
- Hoarseness (Dysphonia)
- Geographic location
- Social status/income
- Chronic conditions
- Physical exercise
- Alcohol or drug intake
- Other medications
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Have a healthy diet that consist of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat milk products.
- Intake meat, fish, eggs, and nuts in your daily diet.
- Avoid canned or packed or fast foods.
- Replace drinking soda, sugar drinks with fresh fruit juices or vegetable soups.
- Eat food that are rich in iron, minerals proteins, and vitamins.
- Exercise by walking, jogging to improve the blood circulation.
- Maintain a proper diet with healthy food habits
- Exercise daily and keep yourself hydrated frequently
- Avoid drugs and smoking
- Reduce stress or pressure
- Prevent or control diabetes
- Stress management
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood Tests
- Physical examination
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Heart electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Imaging tests
- Other imaging tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical therapies
- Complex Trauma Care
- Rehabilitation services
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle any emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures or minimal surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Cardiogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management
- Rapid access to treatment.