- Emergency Care is known as paramedic or ambulance services. Mostly emergency care is provided for patients suffering from critical conditions.
- In some emergency cases each ambulance has a doctor on board to guarantee the best chance of survival in life-threatening situations.
- The services will be 24/7 to deliver comprehensive care to save the lives of patients in emergency cases like strokes or accidents.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Chest pain
- Severe bleeding
- Severe eye injury
- Inability to breathe
- Spinal cord or back injury
- Major head injury
- Broken bones and sprains
- Respiratory failure
- Complicated fractures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Suspected heart attack
- Severe burns or deep wounds
- Vomiting or coughing up blood
- Increasing age
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Personal or family history
- Drinking alcohol
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medical conditions
- Developing certain infections
- Lifestyle with less physical activity
- Drug use
- Unfortunate or unforeseen events
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat more freshy fruits and green leafy vegetables to gain more immunity and fight tough diseases.
- Avoid fast foods and coloured food items
- Intake more protein and lessen low fat food and keep yourself free from cholesterol.
- Intake whole grains, cereals, pulses, and nuts that are high in fibre content.
- Avoid salty and canned or packed foods
- Achieve to maintain a healthy diet
- Reduce the stroke, heart disease, cancer or its forms etc
- Strengthen the bones, muscles, and joints
- Improve your stamina or energy level
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Mechanic Ventilation
- Arterial Line
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Continuous Oxygen Supply
- Blood Tests
- X- rays
- CT scans
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical Therapies
- Ventilator therapies
- Pharma logical therapies
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management
- Rapid access to treatment with well trained and experienced
- Well-equipped evaluation, treatment and decontamination units.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Thoracic Surgeons, ENT Surgeons, Physiotherapy Surgeons and ICU Intensivists.