Critical Care Overview
- Critical care is also known as Intensive Care and it us a multi professional specialty in healthcare that cares patients with acute and life-threatening illness or injury.
- It aims to improve the critically ill patients by acquiring and promoting evident based data relevant to intensivists. On the whole, it provides a comprehensive overview of the intensive care field.
- Usually, ICU or trauma centers undertake the critical care. Equipment’s like intravenous tubes, monitors, catheters, breathing machines, feeding tubes and other equipment’s are used in treating patients who are in critical situations.
- It treats problems with complications like surgery, infection, accidents and severe.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Extreme tiredness
- Vomiting or Nausea
- Tenderness or weakness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe chest pains
- Severe headache
- Increased heart rate
- Dryness and dehydration
- High blood pressure
- Unconsciousness or dizziness
- Severe allergies
- Multi-organ failure
- Respiratory Distress
- Septic, hypovolemic or cardiogenic shocks
- Physical activity
- Family history
- Usage of tobacco or alcohol
- Drug use
- Eating a healthy diet
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid canned foods and fried vegetables
- Consume fresh fruit juices and dark green leafy vegetables
- Choose fatty foods with low cholesterol and low sodium
- Intake more nuts, seeds, avocados, etc
- Use olive oil, vegetable oil and canola oil for cooking food
- Eat eggs, skinless poultry, legumes, and soy products as they are rich in protein.
- Quit smoking
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Engage in more physical activities
- Keep diabetes in control
- Eat fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Needle aspiration/core biopsy
- CT scan
- Multipara monitors
- Crash Cart
- Central Oxygen System
- Vacuum System
- Central Monitoring
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Medical therapies
- Pharmacological Therapies
- Ventilator Therapies
- Complex Trauma Care
- Rehabilitation services
- Pulmonary, Renal, Multi-Organ System Failure
- Imaging Studies
- Rapid access to treatment
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle any emergencies as well as post-operative patients with different sub-specialities.
- Administration of Critical care by trained nurses, consultants, surgeons, physiotherapists, dieticians, etc.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and other treatments.
- Dedicated team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified comprehensive multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Advanced Instrumentation for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy.
- 24 Hours Emergency Service Trauma Care and CT Scan Services.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery (Club Foot, Limb Length Differences, Gait Abnormalities [Limping], Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries, Hip Diseases like Perthes and Slipped Femoral Epiphysis).
- Highly trained Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a critical care team of anaesthesiologists, respiratory therapists and surgical intensivists to provide pre- and post-operative care.