Urological Cancer Treatment Overview
- Urological cancer treatment is a surgical process where a significant portion of the bladder is removed.
- The surgeon will then create an opening in the skin called the stoma which is a new route to drain urine.
- In some cases, one of the two kidneys is removed without disrupting the urological function.
- Most men are prone to get urology cancer, so, they will strictly be monitored by the doctors under active surveillance to provide quality treatment.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Severe back pain
- Blood in the urine
- Skin lesions
- Unintentional weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Frequent urination
- Painful urination
- Pain in the abdomen
- Lump in the testicle
- Family history
- Increasing age
- Tobacco usage
- High-fat diet
- Being male
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Previous cancer treatment
- More years of menstruation
- Imbalance or extended exposure to estrogen
- Chronic bladder inflammation
- Hormone therapy for breast cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat a lot of colorful fruits and vegetables like cabbage, celery, beans, mushrooms, etc as it has more antioxidants that help to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Avoid avocados, oranges, bananas, apricots, raisins, dates, and prunes.
- Eat more egg whites, skinless chicken, and sea bass
- Avoid fried, processed protein and deli meats
- Intake probiotic-rich foods like kefir, kombucha, yogurt, and raw cheeses to stimulate gut bacteria.
- Don’t smoke
- Take caution around chemicals
- Avoid intake of salty foods
- Drink more water
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Consider taking birth control pills
- Manage your glucose level
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- CT scan
- PET CT scan
- Imaging tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Tomo therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.