Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery Overview
- Minimally invasive surgery is also called as a keyhole surgery, and it reduces trauma to the body which is caused by conventional open surgery because of the incisions or cuts are made much smaller.
- This is performed with advanced laparoscopic instruments by inserting through 3 – 4 tiny buttonhole incisions. The surgeon will view the enhanced and detailed images of the internal organs by inserting a viewing scope through these cuts or incisions by leaving the minimal visible scarring.
- The benefits of minimally invasive approach include less scaring, reduced risk of infection, decreased postoperative pain and fewer chances of complications.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Chest pain
- Redness or swelling
- Nausea or vomiting
- Excessive bleeding, or blood clots
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Inability of urinate
- Light headedness
- Old age
- Genetic factors
- Poor physical fitness
- Arduous physical exercise or work
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Arthritis or cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Maintain a proper diet by consuming low-fat foods like oatmeal, whole wheat bread, fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
- Take food rich in the iron content and omega 3 fatty acids
- Also, intake food that are rich in calcium. proteins, vitamins (A.C.D and B- Complex) and minerals.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects that strain your muscles
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Change your sleeping postures often
- Tune your spine by holistic approach like yoga, acupuncture etc
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- ECG or EKG
- CT scan
- Imaging tests
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Minimally invasive tubular retractor (MITR)
- Spinal Motion Preservation Surgeries
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles like stroke, etc
- Total Comprehensive Spine Care
- Full-fledged ICU
- Day-care surgeries
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Advanced Spine Instrumentation for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
- Advanced Operation Theatre with Laminar Air Flow
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Laser Therapy, Rehabilitation, and Physiotherapy with CPM.
- 24 Hours CT Scan Services and Emergency Service Trauma Care.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery like the Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries, Hip Diseases like Perthes and Slipped Femoral Epiphysis.
- A highly qualified medical team consisting of expert surgeons and well-trained nurses for rapid access to treatment.