Lower GI Complaints Overview
- Lower gastrointestinal complaints occur when any of the lower gastrointestinal tract that includes the Jejunum, Ileum, Cecum, Colon, Rectum, Anus bleeds.
- The causes may be a small bulging pouch, small clamps of cells, swollen veins inflammation in the colon or rectum, tears in the lines of the anus, noncancerous, or cancerous tumors lining the digestive tract respectively.
- Sometimes, the GI complaints give rise to shocks, anemia, or even death in worse cases.
- It is most common among elderly people who require immediate medical treatment.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Drop in the blood pressure
- Not urinating or urinating infrequently
- Rapid pulse
- Vomiting blood
- Black, tarry stool
- Rectal bleeding
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Family history
- Cigarette smoking
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications
- Certain medical conditions
- Improper Diet
- Environmental causes
- Drinking alcohol
- Hemorrhoids (often caused by constipation)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, colitis)
- Anal fissures
- Prolonged diarrhea
- Cancer in the lower GI tract
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink more water and avoid alcohol or beverages
- Eat fresh fruits like apple, banana, guava, etc, and green leafy vegetables like cabbage, carrot, beetroot, etc, which are rich in vitamins, proteins, and nutrients.
- Avoid fatty foods or foods which have added colors
- Avoid fast foods
- Take more protein, vitamin, and nutritious food to maintain a healthy diet.
- Limit the dairy products like chicken, or frozen meats
- Avoid using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Avoid or limit drinking alcohol
- If you smoke, quit
- Follow your doctor’s instructions if you have GERD and treat it
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- Nasogastric lavage
- Upper endoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Balloon-assisted enteroscopy
- Imaging tests
- Detecting, and treating with advancements for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with state-of-the-art Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Colonoscopy Diagnostics – Upper GI endoscopy
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding.
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)