Gastric & Peptic Disorders Overview
- The lining of the stomach is protected by specific or certain defence mechanisms. The cells in the stomach line mucus and bicarbonate.
- The interior of the stomach is coated by the mucus to protect it from being damaged by digestive enzymes and acids.
- The bicarbonate within as well as under the mucus helps to neutralize stomach acid. When these defence mechanisms are disrupted, the bacterium aspirin or Helicobacter pylori develops.
- The most common stomach disorders include the gastritis and peptic ulcers. Gastric disorders or stomach ulcer is an inflammation in the wall of the stomach.
- Peptic disorders are the ulcers or open sores in the duodenal wall or stomach.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Blood in the stool
- Gastroesophageal reflex disease
- Pain in the chest
- Difficulty in chewing and swallowing
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Disrupted sleep
- Acid reflux
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss and malnutrition
- Changes in blood sugar levels
- Regurgitation of food or sour liquid
- Feeling full after intaking less food
- Hiatal Hernia
- Drinking alcohol
- Abdominal or oesophageal surgery
- Delayed stomach emptying
- Multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease
- Hypothyroidism, underactive thyroid
- Unpredictable blood sugar changes
- Eating heavy meals, spicy foods or late-night dinner
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Ginger, Raw Honey, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Fennel, Flaxseed, Cabbage helps an upset stomach and calms your digestive system.
- Have food that has low-fats, well-cooked vegetables, and fruits.
- Intake fresh green juices made with kale, cucumber, spinach, spirulina, or collards.
- Drink more water about 1 to 2 liters of water per day for a better digestion.
- Eat a small portion of food says half a stomach most frequently.
- Try soups and pureed foods
- Chew food thoroughly
- Go for a walk or do simple exercise after eating
- Avoid cruciferous vegetables, processed carbs, dairy products, fried, or fatty foods.
- Avoid drinking fizzy or carbonated drinks and alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid sleeping or lying down soon after a meal
- Take a multivitamin daily
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood tests
- Stool tests
- Imagining tests
- Breath tests
- Hi-speed CT scan
- Ambulatory acid (pH) probe test
- Detecting, and treating motility disorders of the intestine, esophagus, and colo-rectum.
- Detecting GERD for on and off PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at the initial stage
- Detecting and treating non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with the Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Onco Surgery – Laparoscopic and Open
- Manometric System – High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Therapeutic Variceal Banding, Colonoscopy Diagnostics, Sclerotherapy.
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)