Anorectal Disorders Overview
- Anorectal disorders have conditions such as tears, inflamed tissue, and other complications which can affect the anus or rectum.
- These disorders or discomfort begin with a mild pressure leading to severe, agonizing pain. Mostly many people delay in seeking treatment because they think their symptoms will go away on their own.
- But anorectal disorders are uncomfortable, and disruptive where medical assistance is required without any delay.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Bleeding or pain from the anus or rectum
- Growth in the anal canal
- Itching in anus or rectum
- Pain, sometimes severe, during bowel movements
- Pain after bowel movements which lasts up to several hours
- Bright red colored blood on the stool after a bowel movement
- A visible crack in the skin is around the anus
- A skin tag or small lump on the skin near the anal fissure
- Older age
- Many sexual partners
- Anal intercourse
- Crohn’s disease
- Human papillomavirus
- Drugs that suppress your immune system
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume berries, carrots as they are full of antioxidants and phytonutrient which can protect you from many types of cancer.
- Intake coffee as it plays a major in prevention of colon cancer
- Drink cranberry juice which is rich in antioxidants
- Eat more fruits, cruciferous vegetables, beans, and legumes, spinach and nuts which help in increasing the level of specific fatty acids to protect the growth of cancer cells.
- Also, intake foods that are rich in vitamins and proteins
- Practice safer sex
- Get vaccinated against HPV
- Stop smoking
- Maintain regular, firm bowel movements
- Apply ointments or gels
- Change your diet
- Avoid irritants
- Wear cotton underwear
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Blood Tests
- Endorectal Ultrasound
- Physical Exam
- Testing of Tissue Samples
- Detecting, and providing advanced treatments for motility disorders of esophagus, intestine, and colo-rectum.
- GERD detection for PPI patients
- Detecting malignancies at an initial stage
- Detecting and treating non-surgical procedures of structural abnormalities in the intestine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries with cutting-edge Single Incision Lap Surgery (SILS).
- Once Surgery – Open and Laparoscopic
- Manometric System with High Resolution
- State-of-the-art high-end Video endoscopy HD
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Double Balloon Enterostomy
- High-end dedicated Laparoscopic Surgical Suite
- 4K Resolution HD
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Polypectomy Metal Stenting
- Hepato-Biliary Surgeries
- Upper GI endoscopy – Colonoscopy Diagnostics
- Upper GI endoscopy – Sclerotherapy, Therapeutic Variceal Banding.
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Enteral and Colonic Stenting
- ERBE Cautery
- Cut (No Bleed)
- ERCP and Polypet Procedure (Laser Method)