Care. Cure. Compassion
Leukaemia is a cancer of the blood cells including the bone marrow and the lymphatic system. There are many broad categories of blood cells, which includes the (RBCs) red blood cells, (WBCs), white blood cells and platelets.
1. Fever or chills 2. Frequent or severe infection 3. Excessive sweating, especially the “night sweats”
* Previous cancer treatment. * Genetic disorders. * Blood disorder. * Exposure to certain chemicals.
1. Steamed vegetables like peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, zucchini, and sweet peas.
2. Additionally, have soup made from kale, spinach, mustard greens, and low-sodium vegetable juice which adds greater support to your health.
1. Eat a Healthy (Mediterranean-Style) Diet. 2. Minimize Sucralose 3. Exercise daily
4. Don’t Smoke. 5. Don’t Share Needle. 6. Practice Safe Sex. 7. Maintain a Healthy Weight