Care. Cure. Compassion
Lung cancer is a cancerous tumour in the tissue of one or both of the lungs which affects the respiratory system that includes the nose, mouth, windpipe, and airways (bronchi, large airways, and bronchioles, smaller airways) to each lung.
1. Fatigue 2. Shortness of breath 3. Bone pain 4. Headache
5. Persistent coughing 6. Coughing up blood, phlegm, or mucus 7. Loss of appetite 8. Unintentional weight loss
* Genetic * Tobacco and smoking * Previous radiation therapy * Exposure to radon gas
1. Eat more apples and berries because it contains a large number of antioxidants called flavonoids which help to destroy cancer. 2. Carrots can also be eaten because they are an excellent source of beta carotene.
1. Stop smoking 2. Avoid second-hand smoke 3. Avoid carcinogens at work 4. Test your home for radon
4. Exercise most days of the week 5. Have more fruits and vegetable