Care. Cure. Compassion
Kidney cancer is called renal cell cancer. This cancer affects the kidneys, the two bean-shaped organs located behind your abdominal organs.
1. Blood in your urine in the colour of pink, red or cola-colored. 2. Loss of appetite 3. Unexplained weight loss
4. Extremely tired 5. Fever 6. Upper abdominal pain 7. Nausea
* Older age * Smoking * Obesity * Diabetes
1. Include bread, rice, cereal, pasta, popcorn at least once in a week. 2. Avoid soda, frozen meals, processed deli meats, butter, and mayonnaise as they are hazardous to the kidneys.
1. Quit smoking 2. Maintain a healthy weight 3. Control high blood pressure
4. Make a healthy lifestyle a priority 5. Follow instructions on over-the-counter medication.