Care. Cure. Compassion
The stomach (gastric cancer) is characterized when cancerous (malignant) start to grow out of control within the lining of the stomach forming a tumour.
1. Discomfort or pain in the abdomen 2. Excessive Fatigue 3. Nausea and vomiting 4. Blood in the stool
5. Vomiting blood 6. Bowel obstruction 7. A mass in the abdomen 8. Severe indigestion and persistent heartburn
* Age * Genetic syndrome * Certain medical condition * Improper Diet
1. Eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C to support your immune system. 2. Substances found in garlic, whole-grain cereals, green tea, carotenoids, lower the risk of stomach cancer.
1. Quit smoking 2. Treating the Helicobacter pylori infection 3. Maintaining a healthy physique
4. Eating a balanced and low-fat diet 5. Regular exercising