Care. Cure. Compassion
It is an abnormal growth of the cells lining the breast lobules or ducts which can have an uncontrollable growth and has the potential to spread to other parts of the body.
1. The appearance of a breast seems to be different 2. Irritation or dimpling on the breast skin or nipple (areola)
* Being female * Obesity * Increasing age * Drinking alcohol
1. Consume food that is rich in fibre such as whole grains, legumes and bean. 2. Low-fat dairy products and milk.
3. Take dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale in the form of salad. 4. Food that is rich in vitamin D and other vitamins.
1.Get an advice from the best breast cancer specialist regarding breast cancer screening
2. Take a breast self-exam for self-awareness. 3. Exercise daily. 4. Avoid consuming alcohol.