- Pulmonology in the field of medicine focusses on the health of the respiratory system. The respiratory system comprises of the airway, the lungs and the respiratory muscles that help you to breathe.
- It deals with a comprehensive treatment for patients affected with lung diseases such as allergic disorders, asthma, bronchitis, Emphysema, ILD, COPD, pleural effusion, infectious diseases, multisystem disorders and acute and chronic respiratory failure affecting the lungs.
- Usually, the lung diseases occur from inhaling the dust or chemicals and the person who treats the pulmonary or respiratory diseases is termed as the pulmonologist.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Dry cough
- Unexplained weight loss
- Aching muscles and joints
- (Dyspnoea) shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Excessive sweating
- Rapid weight gain
- Chest pain
- Certain occupations
- Genetic factors
- Alcohol or drug usages
- Exposure to asbestos
- Medical conditions and treatments
- Prolonged immobility
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Stay hydrated always
- Avoid Eggs, peanuts, salty foods, shell fishes and wine
- Eat carrots, apples, cantaloupe, flax seeds, coffee, avocado, garlic, turmeric, honey and berries which is highly beneficial and can prevent lung diseases.
- Also eat a healthy diet rich in whole grains, low fat or fat free dairies and a variety of protein foods.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid usage of drugs or narcotics
- Don’t smoke
- Exercise or do physical activity regularly
- Manage stress
- Limit salt and alcohol
- Control chronic medical conditions
- Get a German measles (rubella) vaccine
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Cardiac CT scan
- Pulse oximetry
- Surgical biopsy
- Ultrasound Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- (BNP) blood test
- Arterial blood gas test
- Balloon atrial septostomy
- Cardiac catheterization
- Stent placement
- Ventilation/perfusion (V/Q)
- Other blood tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Ventilation therapies
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for rapid opinion and management for better treatment.
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Polysomnogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Quality care by a team of experienced pulmonologists, surgeons, therapists.
- Total Comprehensive Care with Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre with advanced instrumentation.
- Rehabilitation with CPM, Computer Assisted Rehabilitation & Ventilation Therapy.