- Dermatology is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, disorders, cosmetic and ageing conditions of the skin, hair, nails, and oral and genital membranes with different therapies and surgeries.
- The human skin has three parts that include the outer epidermis, middle dermis and hypodermis that acts as a communication channel between the two layers.
- The epidermis is a complex ‘brick wall’ that is made of keratinocytes, which produce a protein called keratin. It also contains melanocytes, pigment cells which produce melanin, Langerhans cells, presents antigens to the immune system, and Merkel cells, have a sensory function.
- The dermis is the layer of the skin present beneath the epidermis of the skin that constitutes fats, fibres, blood vessels and collagen to make the skin flexible and strong.
- The hypodermis is the lowermost layer of the skin which helps to prevent injuries.
- Dermatologists usually perform surgeries to prevent early control of disease, to improve the skin’s appearance by removing growths or discolorations.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Dry and cracked skin
- Bumps, spots or blisters
- Scaly or leathery skin
- Skin tightening
- flaking or peeling
- Easy bruising
- Recurring infections
- Family history (heredity)
- Precancerous skin lesions
- A weakened immune system
- Extreme stress
- Hairstyles and treatments
- Direct exposure to radiation or sunlight
- Exposure to certain substances
- Having many moles or unusual moles
- Weakened immune system
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat more chocolates to overcome puffiness and it helps your skin to glow.
- Have yogurt-infused products or soy milk because it adds complexion to your skin.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables to get a flawless skin
- Intake more walnuts as it contains omega-3 essential fatty acids to improve your skin’s elasticity,
- Eat a handful of sunflower seeds to keep your skin supple as it protects the top layers of the skin from the sun.
- Drink more water and take green tea as they are rich in antioxidants and helps you to fight inflammation.
- Reduce stress
- Wear protective or lightweight clothing
- Be aware of sun-sensitizing medications
- Limit water exposure
- Apply moisturizers after bathing
- Use a humidifier
- Use lotions, creams, or gels that soothe and cool the skin
- Avoid scratching whenever possible
- Try over-the-counter allergy medicine
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical exam
- Skin Biopsy
- Chest X-rays
- Blood test
- Pull test
- Light microscopy
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Light therapies
- Plastic surgeries
- Laser therapies
- Photodynamic therapies
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and targeted therapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Comprehensive quality care by a team of dedicated and experienced surgeons.