- Cardiology deals with the treatment of disorders of the heart and the blood vessels in the medical sciences.
- Heart diseases specifically affects the heart whereas the cardiovascular disease affects the heart, the blood vessels, or both.
- The person who is specialized in treating the cardiovascular disorders or disorders is called the cardiologist. They undertake procedures that include the heart catheterizations, angioplasty, or inserting a pacemaker.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- severe shortness of breath
- chest pain
- Rapid breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Weak pulse
- Hypo tension or hyper tension
- Cold hands or feet
- Nausea or vomiting
- Old age
- Family history
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart valve disease
- High blood pressure
- Blood clots
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Intake cruciferous vegetables, beans, garlic, edamame, tomatoes, whole grains, berries, avocados, almonds, walnuts, for a healthy lifestyle.
- Include fatty fishes in your diet that include fishes like salmon, mackerel, sardines and tuna as they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which keeps your heart healthy.
- You can also eat dark chocolate and drink green tea as they are rich in antioxidants to boost heart health.
- Also, Chia seeds, flaxseeds and hemp seeds contain healthy nutrients, fibre and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Don’t smoke and avoid second-hand smoke
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Eat less cholesterol and saturated fat
- Exercise regularly
- Limit added sugar and alcohol
- Avoid using alcohol or cocaine
- Getting enough sleep
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- CT scan
- Chest X-ray
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure measurement
- Cardiac catheterization (angiogram)
- Stress test
- Genetic testing or screening
- Holter monitoring
- Ambulatory acid probe tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Ventilation therapies
- An experienced and outstanding multi-speciality team for rapid opinion and management for better treatment.
- Fully fledged operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Comprehensive surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Well-equipped day care unit for short duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic radiology services done with utmost care and guided procedures.
- Quality care by a team of experienced surgeons, pulmonologists.
- Specialized Care with Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre with advanced instrumentation.
- Rehabilitation and Ventilation Therapies provided with improved advancements.