Care. Cure. Compassion
The liver is the most vital organ which filters the blood coming from the digestive tract before it circulates to the other parts of the body.
1. Chronic fatigue 2. Loss of appetite 3. Persistent cough 4. Persistent itchiness
5. Itchy skin 6. Chronic fatigue 7. Nausea or vomiting 8. Loss of appetite
* Age * Diabetes * Infections * Genetic
1. Drink coffee and green tea because it can protect you from development of liver fibrosis. 2. Intake tart fruits like grapefruit, cranberries, apples, etc.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. 2. Vaccinate regularly. 3. Avoid exposure to sun. 4. Avoid eating junk.
5. Make us of medications wisely. 6. Don’t eat wild mushrooms. 7. Safeguard your skin. 8. Avoid smoking or drinking.