Mensical Tears Overview
- Meniscal Tear is a common knee injury. The activity that causes to forceful twist or rotation leads to torn meniscus.
- Each of the knees has two C-shaped pieces of cartilage which acts like a cushion between the shinbones and thighbone.
- It can cause severe pain, swelling and stiffness. Also, you might feel a block to your knee movement and have trouble in extending your knee.
- Conservative treatment like taking rest, using ice and trying different medications can sometimes relieve pain of the torn meniscus to heal the injury on its own. In some cases, a torn meniscus requires a compulsory surgical repair.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Pain or Swelling
- Difficulty in twisting or rotating
- Inability to straighten the knee
- Old age
- Prolonged kneeling
- Falls and sports injuries
- Car accidents
- Poor posture
- Sport activities
- Previous injury
- Obesity and osteoarthritis
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Consume foods like fatty fishes, olive oil and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eat oranges which are rich in vitamin C which prevents osteoarthritis and painful feelings.
- Drink vegetable, chicken or mutton soup to keep yourself healthy and free from injuries.
- Have leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach or mustard greens that are rich in antioxidants and can prevent pain.
- Eat more almonds that are rich in vitamin E to strengthen your bones.
- Have milk as it has calcium to strengthen the bones and ginger for great anti-inflammatory effects to ease pain.
- Be fit by exercising regularly
- Stay strong and keep yourself flexible
- Wear knee pads to protect your knees
- Take breaks to stretch your legs
- Maintain a proper weight with a healthy diet
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Bone Scans
- Nerve Tests
- Blood Tests
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Comprehensive Joint Care in Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Ankles
- Uncompartmentalized Knee Replacements
- Joint Replacements
- Complex Trauma Care
- Deformity Correction
- Failed back surgeries
- Rehabilitation of weakened muscles including stroke, etc
- Full-fledged ICU
- Imaging Studies
- Sports Injuries Clinics
- Advanced Arthroscopy System
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Intra-operative image guidance system
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatre
- Arthroscopy – Knee, Hip, Elbow, Shoulder, Wrist, and Ankle (Keyhole Surgery).
- Arthroscopic Revision Knee Ligament Reconstructions
- Computer Assisted Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy, & Laser Therapy
- 24 hours Emergency Service including Trauma Care and CT Scan Service.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery including Limb Length Differences, Limping, Fractures, Bone or Joint Infections and Tumours, Epiphyseal Injuries.