- ENT also called as otolaryngology is a department of medicine that provides medical and surgical services for disorders related to ear, nose, throat, neck and head with the latest equipment’s and technologies.
- The person who is specialized in the field of ENT is known as ENT doctors, ENT surgeons, ENT specialists, otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists or head and neck surgeons.
- ENT specialists deal with ear, nose, throat and they treat the entire are of of cervical, collar bone and neck upward area. Otolaryngologists treat diseases like throat cancer, thyroid cancer, and laryngomalacia.
among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Trouble sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- (Vertigo) Spinning sensation
- Vision problems
- A lump in your neck
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Muscle tightness and spasms
- Difficulty swallowing
- Swollen lymph nodes in your neck
- Group child care
- Seasonal factors
- Cleft palate
- Allergic fungal sinusitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Churg-Strauss syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Exposure to high levels of radiation
- Certain inherited genetic syndromes
- Epstein-Barr virus
- Alcohol and tobacco
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink a lot of water and a lot of healthy juices like fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices to clear your throat and nasal passages.
- Chicken stew or soup and vegetable broth is also a good remedy for a clear throat.
- Intake fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin C to strengthen your immunity.
- Green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, carrots, apples, cantaloupes, grapefruit, oranges, and other similar products should always be part of your diet whether you are sick or not.
- Avoid foods that are high in fat, carbohydrates and cholesterol, sweets, beverages to live a healthier life.
- Avoid smoking
- Protect your ears during flight
- Guard against explosive noise
- Keep your ears dry
- Avoid using foreign objects in your ear
- Protect yourself at work
- Manage allergies and asthma
- Avoid nasal irritants
- Practice good hygiene
- Use good posture
- Take frequent breaks
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Blood test
- Allergy tests
- Genetic testing
- Audiology exam
- Imaging studies
- Nasal endoscopy
- Test for cystic fibrosis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Removing a sample of thyroid tissue
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Palliative care
- Cutting edge operation theatres equipped to perform all the major and minor surgeries.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained nurses
- Rapid access to treatment by treating patients with minimally invasive surgery.
- Specialized day care unit for short duration surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services including CT scan, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Total comprehensive quality care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly qualified multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.