LIVER CANCER Treatment In Chennai
VS Hospitals indulges in offering the best liver cancer treatment in Chennai using the sophisticated equipment’s and revolutionary therapies to diagnose the liver cancer at an early stage to give a standard treatment.
- The liver is the most vital organ which filters the blood coming from the digestive tract, before it circulates to the other parts of the body.
- It detoxifies metabolized drugs or chemicals and synthesis proteins that is required for blood clotting and other functions.
- Liver cancer is also called as hepatic cancer or hepatocellular carcinoma because it begins in the main type of liver cell (hepatocyte).
- If the cancer begins in the colon. lung or breast and spreads to the liver, it is called metastatic colon cancer which is also a type of liver cancer.
- Other types include the intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatoblastoma but are less common.
1 in 68
1 in 68 males get this cancer during their lifetime
5th most common cancer cause in the world
The 5-year survival rate of liver cancer patients is 18.4%
Signs and symptoms
- Abdominal pain
- Itchy skin
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine or pale stool colour
- Unsafe sex
- Poor eating habits
- Exposure to aflatoxins
- Tattoos or body piercings
- Excessive usage of drugs or alcohol
- Injecting drugs using shared needles
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Large doses of vitamins, medicines, or supplements
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink coffee and green tea because it can protect you from development of liver fibrosis.
- Intake tart fruits like grapefruit, cranberries, apples, etc
- Eat more green leafy vegetables like cabbage, broccoli sprouts, spinach, arugula, dandelion greens which helps to soak toxins from your bloodstream and also eat garlic, beetroot.
- Have walnuts, avocados, almonds, oatmeal and use olive oil because it ultimately aids your liver in reducing fats and smooth functioning.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Vaccinate regularly
- Avoid exposure to sun
- Avoid eating junks
- Make us of medications wisely
- Don’t eat wild mushrooms
- Safeguard your skin
- Avoid smoking or drinking
- Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays or toxic chemicals.
- Use supplements with caution
- Consult your medications to your doctor and use it wisely
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
VS Hospitals is the Best Liver cancer hospital in Chennai, offering the advanced and affordable liver cancer treatment in Chennai with leading Oncologists Surgeons Surgeons and world-class infrastructure. With 50 Years of Legacy in Healthcare, VS Hospitals, Best cancer hospital in Chennai, has treated the highest number of cancer patients (in PVT. hospital). Super-Speciality – Tertiary Care – Center for Advanced Surgeries – International Medical Tourism @Kilpauk, Chennai.
- Blood tests.
- CT scanning,
- Imaging tests
- liver biopsy
- Checking a tissue sample
- Magnetic resonance elastography
- Laser and intense pulsed light
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Well-equipped operation theatres with advanced treatments to perform all the major and minor oncologic surgeries.
- Customized surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies and also treat post-operative patients.
- Administration of Chemotherapy by trained staffs and nurses.
- Specialized day care units for short surgical procedures and chemotherapies.
- Diagnostic radiology services comprising CT scan, Imaging tests, Mammogram, Ultrasound and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumour board with a team of medical/surgical/radiation oncologists for better patient care.
- Comprehensive and precise care by a team of experienced surgeons.
- Expert multi-speciality team available for opinion and management.
We provide the best Liver Cancer Treatment in Chennai
According to a recent medical survey, the liver cancer can be treated when you make certain lifestyle changes to experience huge differences. The best way to fight the liver cancer is to do consult a doctor if you get any abdominal problems. They will help you with a prescription to get the best liver cancer treatment in Chennai.
It is a curable disease where early detection, proper and healthy diet is required to get the liver cancer treated. You can also discover a wide spectrum of services that help the patients to get the best liver cancer treatment in Chennai.