Urinary Stone Management Overview
- Urinary stone management helps you to undergo certain medications or surgeries to overcome infections.
- When the mass of minerals is hardened it develops stones in the bladder and the patient faces trouble in emptying the bladder.
- Men are more prone compared to women in developing stones
- If left untreated it can lead to serious issues or other complications
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Severe and sharp pain below the ribs
- Pain in lower abdomen and groin
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pink, brown, or red-colored urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Fever and chills
- Nausea and vomiting
- Family or personal history
- Certain diets
- Digestive diseases and surgery
- Other medical conditions
- Certain supplements and medications
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat foods that have fewer oxalate contents like beets, okra, nuts, tea, rhubarb, spinach, Swiss chard, sweet potatoes, chocolate, black pepper, and soy products.
- Eat foods that are rich in calcium and drink more fruit juices
- Consume more non-animal sources and eat a lot of green leafy vegetables like celery, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Monitoring the blood glucose levels regularly
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid too much of salty, or sugary foods
- Consider taking birth control pills
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical exam
- CT or CAT scan
- Urine cytology
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Imaging tests
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.