Urinary Incontinence Overview
- Urinary Incontinence is a common and embarrassing program where the bladder losses its control where urination lessens or stops or you get frequent urination.
- It usually starts with mild symptoms, and if left untreated it may lead to severe risks and complications.
- Women are prone to have urinary incontinence compared to men
- Most of the time treatment can be done in a simple manner by changing the food habits, routine activities, and lifestyle.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Frequent urination especially during nights
- Overflow of urine on urgency
- Irritation in the bladder
- Urine leaks while sneezing or coughing
- Being overweight
- Family history
- Some diseases
- Skin problems
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary tract infections
- Neurological disorders
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Avoid intake of artificial sweeteners because it can increase urine urgency and frequency.
- Eat a lot of vitamin C foods like oranges, carrots, and more cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, etc.
- Intake foods that are rich in vitamin D such as swordfish, salmon, tuna, sardines, fortified milk, yogurt, and eggs.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a proper weight
- Avoid caffeine or acidic foods
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical exam
- Blood test
- Urine test
- Imaging tests
- CT scan
- Bladder diary
- Postvoid residual measurement
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.