Lap. Ureteric reimplantation Overview
- Laparoscopic ureteral reimplantation is a surgical procedure that is performed to reposition a ureter, a tube that lies between the kidneys, and the bladder. This allows the urine to pass down to the bladder.
- Small incisions and specialized tools are used to perform this procedure as they are similar to open surgery.
- Mostly children and women are prone to frequent urinary tract infections. If left untreated, it may lead to serious problems like hypertension, kidney failure, etc.
- The main advantage of this surgical procedure is that it corrects the problem of fluid backing up to the kidneys.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Severe back pain
- Blood in the urine
- Difficulty in urinating
- Unintentional weight loss
- Urinary tract infections
- Frequent urination
- Soreness in throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Bladder spasms
- Family history
- Increasing age
- Drinking alcohol
- Previous bladder or kidney cancer
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Drink more fruit juice like orange, guava, cranberry, black currant, amla juices, etc.
- Eat foods that are rich in fiber content like bran, berries, cabbage, broccoli, celery, beans, squash, mushroom, etc. as it can eliminate toxins from your body.
- Intake probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, raw cheeses, kombucha, kefir, etc to help your body stimulate the gut bacteria.
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Keep checking the blood glucose levels regularly
- Drink more water and calm yourself
- Avoid salty and fast foods
- Consult your physician about the risks of hormone therapy after menopause.
- Consider taking birth control pills
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical examination
- Imaging tests
- Urine tests
- Bladder tests
- Voiding cystourethrogram
- Renal nuclear scan
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons.
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.