Lap. Renal cyst decortication Overview
- Laparoscopic renal cyst decortication is a single incision laparoscopic surgery where an incision is made in the abdomen to dissect the cyst from the surrounding area of the kidneys.
- The cyst is removed using thin, specialized instruments to provide important tactile cues, and the surgeon needn’t place his hand on the abdomen to perform a surgery.
- It mostly removes the cover of a large renal cyst to help drain the liquid.
- This procedure includes less pain and helps the patients to recover quickly.
Among U.S. adolescents aged 13-18 had any mental disorder
Among U.S. workers report they feel "quite a bit or extremely stressed at work"
Signs and symptoms
- Blood in the urine
- Loss of appetite
- Unintentional weight loss
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Seizures or coma
- Older age
- Higher cholesterol
- Liver diseases
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Treatment for kidney failure
- Certain inherited syndromes
- Family history of kidney cancer or heart disease
Hear Our Story
Diet and Nutrition
- Eat more sea foods like fishes, shrimps, etc
- Include more vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin E foods
- Eat carrots, parsley, spinach, melon, watermelon, pumpkin, etc
- Drink more apple juice or cranberry juice
- Quit smoking
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Eat healthy foods over supplements
- Control high blood pressure
- Exercise most days of the week
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid strenuous activities
Focused On Providing The Best Possible Treatment To Our Patients
We Have Created Our Care Practice Specially To Fit Your Needs
From trouble sleeping to work stress to anxiety to depression, we all have difficulty managing our emotions at times. It’s part of being human. And addressing these issues is a vital part of what we do as a primary care practice, because your emotional well-being is essential to your overall health and wellness.
We’ve redesigned the doctor’s office experience to fit your life, put you at ease, and treat you as a whole person. We create safe and inviting spaces,
ask meaningful questions, give you time to talk, and listen without judgment. Then we work with you on a plan to help you feel your best — whether you want to sleep better, feel calmer, worry less, or get a better handle on your mood.
To continue shedding a light on mental health issues, we teamed up with the award-winning musicians from Bear and a Banjo to create a song showing people they’re not alone. See how the project came to life in the video above — and if you’re struggling, we can help.
- Physical exam
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Doppler ultrasound
- CT scan
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Renal arteriography
- Radiation therapies
- Targeted therapies
- Focal therapies
- Spontaneous access to treatment
- Day-care center with full-fledged ICU
- 24 hours a day for each individual patient to ensure quality care is provided.
- Full-fledged surgical intensive care unit to handle oncological emergencies as well as post-operative patients.
- Cutting edge day-care unit for performing short-duration surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic services include blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and guided procedures.
- Dedicated tumor board with medical/surgical/radiation oncologists who are proficient to provide better patient care.
- Comprehensive care by a qualified team of experienced surgeons
- A highly experienced multi-specialty team available for opinion and management.
- Advanced Computerized Monitoring with a team of nurses, consultants, and surgeons.